pinky promise? pinky promise

Derek knocked on the simple door before opening them and walking in. The room was dark since the blinds were closed and no light was turned on, on one side there was a bunk bed, the upper bed sheets with dinosaur print on in, the bottom one was a simple pink blanket sheet and black pillow sheet, on top there was a dinosaur plushie, just one, on the bottom one however had around ten, including half pink half black teddy bear in grundge aesthetic, several different colored two-sided octopuses, regular animals like badger, hedgehog, flamingo, cat and more. Next there were two tables by the oposite wall, both messy but each in a different way, the one closer to window had unfinished primary school homework sheets, dinosaur and superhero toys and few cryons here and there, while the other had lots of different states of unfinished drawings in anime style, markers and make-up stuff around the place, the floor was a mess itself too, clothes all over the floor, including on the chairs and bunkbed leder, and under the window there were two light blue sitting bags, the walls were filled with mix of game, anime and movie posters and some anime style drawings, including the avengers in the art style with caption saying 'Happy B-day, bro'.

And here was Alison, sitting in one of the bags, hugging a dark blue shark plushie, looking up at the agent that just entered the room. He took one of the chairs (the closer to him) and sat across from the girl, far enough to not make her uncomfortable.

"You drew that?" Morgan asked, pointing at the avengers drawing.

"Yeah, for Tom's birthday a few years ago" she smiled "this year I was saving up for a new computer for myself, so I could let him keep the one we have, all his games are in there."

"So, something nice for both of you?" Morgan smiled, Alison nodded.

"Now, what was that back there?" Derek asked softly and Alison's smile dropped.

"Promise you won't tell my parents?" she asked quietly.

"Of course" Morgan said.

"Pinky promise?" Alison asked, pointing her pinky with black nailpolish towards Morgan.

"Pinky promise" Morgan smiled, completing the pinky promise.

"You can't break that" Alison told him, fixing her sleeve to cover most her hands, except her nails most black except her finger ring that held three colors in strips, blue bottom, purple middle, pink top.

"Okay, you can tell me" Derek said and Alison took a deep breath.

"So, it was probably me, the one your collegue talked about" she said.

"So, your nickname is 'kitty_boo' then?" Morgan asked.

"Yeah, 'kitty_bae' was taken" Alison addmited.

"Mind telling me who you were texting with?" Morgan asked.

"I don't know their names, just nicknames and characters they roleplay, just like with me" Alison said.

"Well, there were several mysteriou deaths, and the only thing connecting them is your nickname" Morgan went straight to the point.

"W-what?" Alison asked, her eyes widening cleajrly the news surprised her.

"Yeah, can you tell me if you know any of these people?" Morgan asked, showing her pictures of the victims.

"This guy, I saw him talking to this girl in theater club once" Alison pointed at a picture of Timmothy Baners.

"What is the girl's name?" Morgan asked.

"Victoria Baners, she goes to my school and lives with her dad and step-mom, I think" Alison explained.

"Alright, thank you, if anything we'll make sure to contact you again" Morgan said getting up.

"And also, don't tell my brother about it, he would make fun of me" Alison said.

"I will only tell the people who necessarily need to know, pinky promise" Morgan said, raising his pinky playfully. Alison smiled, raising hers as well.

_____

A/N: okay, so this one was a little longer, however we're coming close to solving this case, yay

anyone can guess the reason behind this? how it actually is? let's see how off you'll be

have a nice day, baii