the end

The team waited for a while until Jeffrey finally got back home, noticing something was different, he started running off. The team chasing after him.

Running through the forest and Morgan was the only one that was fast enough to compare with the unsub.

"Jeffrey Don, stop running!" Morgan yelled behind him, only causing in Jeffrey running faster.

When Morgan finally caught him, holding him down, he hissed "I promised someone I will bring Reid back alive, so tell me where he is and no one gets hurt" the unsub smirked.

"Well, I guess this is the end for me then" Jeffrey said, making Derek only make sure to hurt him more while arresting him.

..

The already caught unsub was sitting, leaning in a chair, seemingly bored when Hotch walked in.

"So, where is doctor Reid?" Hotch asked as he sat across from the unsub.

"Oh, you haven't found him? So, you probably don't have Sarah either" Jeffrey said with calm face.

"I don't believe you, why did you make sure we won't identify them?" Hotch said, his calm shaking, not visibly yet.

"Exactly why, you'll think I'm lying and will keep on looking for him, while you have the body right there. And you don't have to say it, I know you think I'm bluffing" Jeffrey said still calm.

"So, why did you kill all these people?" Hotch asked, Jeffrey smiling widely at the sudden change of the subject.

"Because, my mother left my dad because they found he had cancer, that's why, oh and if you ask why all these men as well, simply because I wanted to confuse you and freak out the doctor before I take care of him" Jeffrey smiled, causing Hotch all self control to not lose his chill and beat the man right then and there.

However Derek Morgan was the one getting ferral, behind the two way glass.

"I swear I'm killing this sick fucker!" he yelled, JJ having tears rolling down her cheeks, Emily holding JJ around her shoulders.

And just like that, Jeffrey admitted to all the crime he had commited. It seemed suspiciously easy making him confess like that, after every his step going perfectly.

"He still isn't done" Rossi stated as everyone was thinking the same 'Why was making him confess so easy?'

Clifford, North Dakota

Farmer, in the city known as Bill parked by gates to train station, waiting for the train from Wisconsin to arrive, bringing the usual stuff he bought.

Bill thought about Barbara, his neighbour who was one of the victims of cities' serial killer, was it even possible to catch that person? He wasn't sure, but probably not.

"Hey Bill" Amanda, who usually bought fllowers from the train waved his way.

"You shouldn't walk around alone with what is happening around here" Bill said instead of 'hi'.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry about Barb, I know you two were close" Amanda said, putting her hand on Bill's shoulder.

"Aren't we all?" Bill asked, but by that time the train had already arrived.

The two got what they needed and left their separate ways, Amanda was walking alongside the path she would always go.

"Amanda, wait up" she heard to her familiar voice and turned waving at the person trying to catch up with her.

"Hey, how are-" Amanda asked as the person came closer just so her chest would meet with a knife.

"W-why?" Amanda left out to the sound of psychotic laughter.

Meanwhile Bill was getting his newly bought hay over to his farm house when he noticed a hand coming from the stock.

"Please no, not another corpse" he mumbled to himself as he carefully revealed the young man underneath.

_____

A/N: oh no, another cliffhanger, im so sorry about these, it just so happens that i end it like this

anyway, who do you think the body belongs to? and is he rlly dead?

this is so cliche, like wtf am i even?

anyways, baiii