just like ... me

It was nearly the end of the BAU agents' shift and everyone was getting ready to leave when Aaron Hotchner, the boss of BAU, called them in for another case. Emily Prentiss sighting very loudly as the team walked towards the conference room.

"So what is it that keeps me from enjoying the night this time?" Emily asked, sitting down.

"They want us in Elroy, Wisconsin. Five dead, three women, two men since last two weeks, we don't know how many others might be other possible victims, it was luck that the officers there managed to find those five and they wouldn't if it wasn't for two teenage boys walking into an old building that was supposed to be taken down in the next week, we wouldn't find them and who knows where the unsub might hide other possible victims" Hotch stated.

"So, we know about the victims?" Jenifer Jerau asked, pointing at portraits of the victims on the board.

"Actually, yes." Hotch said before beggining explaining. "We do know a lot, each was reported missing in the past two weeks, in the interval of two to three days, killed in similiar intervals. They all were in their mid-twenties. Alison Grace, studied at college not far away. Karen Dukes, nurse in town's hospital, engaged to Mark Larson, the police there talked to him and so will we when we arrive. Next, Marisa Darwin, worked in a shop as a storage worker. Kevin Wells, garden supplies shop, boyfriend Liam Sanders went missing as well. Damian Keller, studied in Europe, only was here for a partner school project for the same school as Alison studied as well. And lastly, David Neil, began working as a firefighter this year."

"Anything that conects them except for the age?" Derek Morgan asked, looking through his files.

"And the school they attended" David Rossi added, Hotchner just shaking his head.

"Then what could made the unsub want these people?" JJ asked, flipping through her file as well.

"We don't know yet" Hotch said, before adding "Wheels up in thirty." and everyone left to get ready.

An hour later the team was sitting in their jet, Dr. Spencer Reid was flipping through the files, looking at the victims, trying to find connections or something that might have made the unsub interesed. Jenifer Jerau watcing photos from the crime scene, feeling sick just from the look. Derek Morgan and Emily Prentiss on a call with Penelope Garcia quietly talking about what the vicims might have had in common. Aaron Hotchner wondering why he suddenly has this weird feeling he himself couldn't put a name to. David Rossi re-reading the files in case he missed something the first four times.

"That's the reason" Reid suddenly mummbled out of the blue.

"What?" Prentiss turned to him, and so did everyone else.

"They all are white, have shoulder lenght brown hair and brown eyes, and are quite tall, that's what they have in common" Reid explained simply.

"That could be" JJ said, her voice trailing off as she looked at the doctor.

"Just like" Emily started, but never finished, worried about confirming what was on everyone else's mind.

"Me" Reid finished for her.

"Maybe it will be better if you stay at the station, I don't think I want to put you in danger so soon with the case" Hotch said, quier than he normally would, worried Reid is going to thik he is babying him.

"That would be nice, I think I had enough of my fun with Tobias Hankel, thanks" Reid said basically without a blink as the team looked at him in worry.

"Alright, it's set then, me and Reid go to the station, Emily and Derek crime scene, JJ, Rossi coroner" Hotch annouced, everyone nodding in agreetment.

When the team was leaving the jet they all knew one thing, this isn't going to be an easy case.