little more help would come in handy

The team was done with the profile rather quickly: the unsub was either the oldest or middle child and didn't get as much attention as their younger sibling did, so now they're convinced that they are doing all these older kids a favor while killing their younger siblings, for them the ones who would be responsible for the older kids' pain in the future, just like it happened to them before.

"Hey, baby girl, you're on speaker" Derek said as Garcia answered the phone. Emily gave Morgan a questioning look.

"So, what do my babies need today? A goodnight story" Penelope joked, Rossi smiled to himself as he hadn't heard the IT girl this happy and lifefull in a while.

"Before the murders of the children happened, was there a similiar one, but of an older person, probably an adult?" Hotch asked, hearing Penelope sigh.

"Can we narrow it down?" she questioned.

"Someone with older siblings" JJ continued.

"Still a lot, little more help would come in handy" Garcia continued.

"The older sibling might have gone through something bad related to the younger sibling that was killed" Rossi said, the team heard keyboard smashing.

"Around fourty, anything else?" Penelope asked, expecting to get another clue.

After a moment of silence, Derek finally spoke "Maybe the older sibling had some mental issues or something similiar, violence on animals, pheraps they fought with the killed sibling a lot since they were kids."

"Fifteen" Garcia announced.

"Send adresses of the older siblings and everything you find about them, one of them is probably the unsub" Hotch ordered.

"Sending right away, aaaaaaand done" Penelope smiled as the team's tablets beeped.

"Thank you, princess" Morgan said into the phone.

"Anything for you, sweet prince" Penelope said before hanging up.

"What was that?" Emily finally got to ask the question she had been meaning since Garcia picked up.

"What was what? I dunno what you're talking about" Derek said simply.

"Oh, so you don't, well let me remind you. You and Garci talk again?" she asked in hope.

"Well, yeah, we made up and now we're cool" Morgan said with a smile on his face.

"Finally, it was about time" Emily sighted before going to help the rest of the team to identify the unsub.

..

Once the team was done and got back to Quantico, they were greeted by smiling Garcia rushing to hug them, first to be a victim of Penelope's tight hugs was JJ as she walked out of the elevator fisrt, then Emily and Hotch, Rossi and finally Morgan.

"What is up with the sudden affection?" Rossi asked, Garcia just shook her head.

"Well, after what happened with Reid I just can't help that I worry even more now" she said shyly.

"There's nothing wrong with that, we all got affected by Reid's death somehow" Hotch said, for the second time someone saying it out loud, confirming the fact yet again. It's not like the team didn't know, it was just whenever someone said it, it was a fact.

"Everyone is being more careful now" Prentiss confirmed.

"That still won't stop me from worrying anyways" Garcia shushed her.

"I still have some paperwork to do, you guys go home, it's late" Hotch said and the others just nodded.

"Night out?" Emily questioned and Rossi smiled as if she was just reading his thoughts.

"I think I'll pass" Morgan said, everyone turning to him.

"Oh, no you aren't" Garcia said, sounding as if she wouldn't mind if she had to drag him there.

"Alright then, but just for a while" he let out finally.

"What do I see here? Derek Morgan not wanting to go party? That's a new thing" Emily joked.

"Usually Reid is the one refusing to go hang out, so what is up with you?" JJ asked.

"I'm just not in the mood, I guess" Morgan answered with a shrug.

And the five left towards a bar, talking and joking just like they did before losing Reid, and it seemed like everything is getting back to normal now.