i really miss being the smartest

Couple days passed by and all the team had was a few clues that turned to be fake, as for the mysterious person nicknamed 'kitty_boo' the team still had nothing.

"So what you're implying is that whoever it is, is better than you?" Spencer asked, Garcia gasping.

"What? No one is better than me" she replied, pressing keyboard keys aggressively.

"I'm sorry, calm down, you're going to break-"

"No, you said it, Imma prove you wrong, no one's better than me" Penelope cut Reid off, typing even more aggressively, and Reid didn't think it was possibe even.

"Dam it, they would need to log in and go online, but they won't" Garcia mummbled to herself.

"Then you text them, maybe they'll reply" Reid suggested.

"As if, my small brain friend, this is more complex than that" she replied with the expert tone.

"Really? Let me try" Spencer said, basically pushing Garcia on her moving chair aside.

"Go on, but I'm telling you it's not gonna-"

"They're online" Reid informed, making Garcia's mouth go wide for a second, but she quickly picked herself up.

"I don't believe it was that easy, you must have been mistaken my boy wonder" she stated as she pulled herself back towards the table to get a look, just to find out the boy was right.

"Gosh, I really miss being the smartest on the team, don't you wanna get a holiday to recover?" Garcia joked.

"Not really, I feel able to work, why?" Reid asked genuenly confused.

"Nothing, nevermind. Anyways, I got the IP, call Hotch" Penelope said, wanting to leave the talk this was leading to.

"Sure" Spencer said, walking into the other room, seeing the other three men talking by the board.

"Um, Garcia got the IP" he announced, attention of the three older men on him.

"Thank you, Reid" Hotch said, walking inside the room Reid just left, Rossi and Morgan following.

"So, what do we have, baby girl?" Morgan asked simply, leaning over the woman's shoulder.

"Well, I couldn't locate the exact computer, however it is in our area, somewhere around this area here, see?" Garcia pointed at the screen to a map that has been displayed there.

"Good work, keep on doing the god's job" Morgan said with a smile.

"Of course, my chocolate thunder" she said in her usual flirty tone back.