yes?? if google says to jump off a bridge, i absolutely would

Morgan and Rossi came back, stepping into the conference room, seeing the three girls and Reid looking at something on Jenifer's phone.

"I see that we're the only one's working here" Rossi said, making the four jump up.

"We are working, according to google, showing a person suffering with amnesia photos from before their memory loss can help cure it" Garcia said offended.

"Okay, and of google tells you to jump off a bridge, will you?" Rossi asked sarcastically thinking he won the argument, forgetting that he's arguing with Penelope Garcia.

"Yes?? If google says to jump off a bridge, I probably googled something that has no other solution, so if google says to jump off a bridge, I absolutely will" she said, Rossi sighted in dissappointment and Penelope smiled victoriously.

"But we're solving some deaths here, so my queen, could you please leave this for another time and would you be so kind and looked at Victoria Baners?" Morgan said, changing the room's atmosphere completely.

"Baners? As B-A-N-E-R-S? Like Timmothy Baners?" Reid asked, already up on his feet.

"Yep, like that same name, she was seen talking to him at theatre club" Morgan explained, everyone including Rossi looking at him in confusion.

"The girl told you that?" David asked.

"Yep" Derek answered.

"What girl?" JJ asked with great interest.

"Alison Hukes, fourteen years old daughter of the owner of the flat you sent us to" Rossi explained.

"Not Morgan adopting another child please" Emily laughed.

"I never adopted any?" Morgan said in confusion.

"You did, literally any child we come across" Emily laughed.

"Just because I know how to talk to kids doesn't mean they're mine now" Derek protested.

"Oh, it so does" Emily smirked.

"Okay, kids, enough" Rossi stepped in.

Next minute, Hotch walks in seeing the two had already came back.

"So, anything interesting?" he asked.

"So..." Morgan started, explaining everything he's find out from Alison, then Rossi shared the things he found from the rest of the family.

_______

A/N: so sorry this chap is so short, the previous two were long, tho. i wrote them all in one day and posted them separatedly bcs i keep some in my drafts always, in case i don't get to write at some point, but i'm kinda losing on that too

well, enjoy and have a good day!