you didn't get a camera shoved in your face

After arriving, Derek suggested to drive Spencer to his house, no one found it suspicious because the poor boy didn't even know where he lives, so it only made sense for someone to go with him.

"Maybe he'll remember after seeing his house." Garcia joked, saying her goodbyes to the team.

"Maybe." Derek shoot her a smile, saying his goodbyes as well, waiting for Reid who was being crushed in a hug by JJ.

Several goodbyes later and Morgan's car stopped by Reid's apartment building.

"This is it." Morgan informed Reid.

"This? This is where I live?" Spencer looked at the building in confusion. Morgan just chuckled with a "Yeah."

"Can I go back to Victor's house in Clifford, please?" Reid said anxiously.

"Come on, it's not that bad. I mean it's not a little village house, but hey this is Quantico." Morgan joked.

Spencer agreed to go inside with Derek leading him, changing his mind once the apartment door was opened.

"What kinda emo am I? What is this? I have a bookshelf and still have several books all around the room." Spencer sighted as Morgan laughed.

"It's funny because I said the same thing first time visiting, but you defended your mess so hard." Derek laughed.

"Oh, shut up." Spencer said as he started picking up the books and stuffing them in the bookshelves.

"Want me to stay over for tonight?" Derek asked with a playfull smile still on his face.

"If it's not bothering you." Spencer said, cursing under his breath because he couldn't fit all his books inside the shelves.

"Alright, pretty boy, how about you carry on with your books and I'll get us some diner." Morgan smiled.

"Sure." Reid replied, accidentaly dropping one of the books, cursing again. Morgan chuckled on his way out, keeping the smile for a while longer.

Meanwhile Hotch finished some paperwork, ready to head home, but Strauss stepped in his office.

"Hotchner," she started "I got a call earlier today, with an offer I couldn't refuse. So I came to inform you, next case you and your team will work on will be filmed by national TV station."

"Madam, with all respect, I don't think now is a good time for that. I mean, we have just found out one of our agents we supposed dead is still alive, but suffering with amnesia." Hotch replied.

"I am aware, however I still see the need to agree to the offer. Since you weren't able to." Strauss said strictly.

"About that, I don't think filming our work will do any good, madam." Hotch protested.

"I don't think I asked your opinion, tho." Strauss said simply.

"I will inform my team tomorow." Hotch sighted.

That day, Hotch informed JJ about Strauss' order, telling her to choose a case accoding to the new condition. The next day calling the team to the conference room.

"New case? So soon?" Emily sighted, sitting down.

"Don't worry, not another case yet." Hotch said, walking in and taking a seat at the front.

"Then?" Morgan questioned.

"Strauss decided that our next case will be recorded for a documentary episode, unfortunatelly I had no say in it." Hotch sighted, in response Rossi clapped in excitement, gaining everyone's attention.