"I don't know. The thought of you being my boss scared me shitless. So I'm going to pass." He says, shaking his head.

  "Fine, how's Julie?" (A.N. That's Royce's younger sister)

"Doc's think she's getting worst. I don't know man, I'm still saving up for the surgery. I'm almost there." He says, sighing while shaking his head.

"Let me help. I have cash with me." I say, rushing towards my purse, almost falling a few times.

"Come on, Oaklee. I've already told you no. I'll do it on my own." He says.

"I have to much money, anyways. Let me help. If not for you than for her. I need my little Munchkin singing and running around again. I miss her lullabies." I say, pouting dramatic.

He sighs before nodding his head. He gets up to get the shoebox he keeps the money in. I squeal, turning around and grab the wad of cash in my purse.

Once he comes out, with the box in hand, he pulls out a piece of folded paper before unfolding it.

"10,000 is what's left. You don't have to do this, Oaklee. It's only a couple more runs than I normally do and then I'll have it." He says.

"Don't be stupid. You're already doing more runs than you used to do. Here." I say, handing him the 10k and putting the other 10k back in my purse.

"I really appreciate this, Lee." He says, he finally looks up, his eyes are red with tears. I quickly pull him into a hug, whispering an 'of course' into his shoulder.

  I stumble into my room, throwing my purse and keys onto the ground

I stumble into my room, throwing my purse and keys onto the ground. I'll deal with them later. I move on the taking of my clothes before a lamp gets turned on.

I see a sleepy Leo laying in my bed. I squeal before stepping out of my heels and try to run to him, I probably look like a baby dear learning how to walk. Aw, Bambi. Leo is watching me with amusement swimming in his eyes.

"Hi, my lovely!" I say, jumping on him. Ou, he's warm.

"Are you drunk?" He asks softly, pushing my hair out of my face.

I nod my head. "And high. I'm drigh. No, I'm hink." I snort.

"Did you drive here?" He runs his hands through my hair, I close my eyes to the feeling.

I hum, nodding my head.

He sighs. "Il mio amore, don't do that. You could've gotten hurt, then what would I've done?"

  I shrug and laugh once he tickles my side. I take a deep breathe, trying to calm down but instead I run to the bathroom, bending over the toilet and empty my stomach.

  I feel my hair get tied in bun before a warm hand rubs my back. "It's okay, baby. Let it out." He soothes.

  "Ugh, it doesn't mix." I groan, taking my head out of the toilet.

  "What doesn't mix?" He asks. I turn my head, he looks very confused, at least I think he does.

  "Mary Jane and Tequila." I say in a 'Duh' tone. He nods his head and helps me stand. He sits me on the counter as he turns on the bath tub, feeling it up with water.

  He takes off his clothes before walking to me and doing the same. He picks my up as he gets in laying me on his chest. He rubs my back and I moan to the feeling. I feel him stiffen under me.

  "Baby, don't do that." He says through his grit teeth. I mumble a 'sorry' before closing my eyes.

  "Where were you?" He asks softly.

  "I was at Royce's. I got scared." I look up at him to see he's already looking at me with a frown on his face. I try fixing it by putting my fingers in the corner of his mouth and dragging it upwards.

  "What are you scared of? There's nothing to be scared of." He mumbles.

  "I don't want to hurt you. I don't want you hurt. I need you happy." I say, moving my head into the crook of his neck. I turn my body, straddling him. I feel him underneath me and I softly rub myself on him.

  "Baby, don't do that." He pleads.

  "Please." I pull his head towards me, kissing him. He slowly kisses me back before he backs away, shaking his head.

  "You don't know what you're doing?" He says, groaning.

  "I do know, please, please." It's true, I think I sobered up the moment I felt his skin on mine.

  He looks at me, like he's having a war inside his head before pulling me closer and kissing me roughly.

  I sit up, grabbing his throbbing dick and put the tip at my entrance before slowly sitting down. I swallow his groans.

  I slowly bounce up and down, the water moving back and forth as my head falls back. I feel Leo's mouth latch onto my nipple, sucking it roughly. I go faster.

I lean my head forward, resting it on top of his. I feel the familiar feeling of my stomach tightening.

  "Wait for me." He grunts out as he starts meeting me. He reaches my spot, and I cum with a loud moan. It's not long til he lets go inside of me.

I lay on his chest and wait for us both to catch our breathes. He chuckles as I sit up, him still inside me. He leans forward, connecting our lips. I feel him twitch inside me.

  "Let's get you cleaned." He mumbles against my lips. I lift off of him while he gets soap and starts washing me. I get out once I'm done and he starts finishing.

  We were supposed to talk to him. I'll talk to him tomorrow.