I lean forward as my body lays on hers. I feel her run her hand through my hair as I come down from my high.

  I sigh against her skin before pulling out of her and standing up. She makes a sound of disagreement before opening her eyes.

  "Lets take a shower then we can go to sleep." I say. She holds both of her arms up, I pick her up and carry her to the bathroom. Setting her down on the toilet, I let her do her thing while I turn on the water.

  She wobbles to the sink and washes her hands, she glances at the mirror before looking back at it. Scanning her body, seeing my hickeys and my bite marks on her.

  She smiles slightly before walking to me and gets in the shower with me, wrapping her arms around my waist and pressing her face into my chest. I feel her stomach press into my semi-harden dick. She's going to make me hard again.

  I chuckle as I rub her back. She puts her chin on my chest, looking up at me, with her lips puckered. I lean down to kiss her as her arms wrap around my neck. I grab her ass, picking her back up.

  She pulls back before resting her head on my shoulder. I grab soap, washing both her and me while she clings to me like a monkey.

  Not that I'm complaining.

  Once we were done we got out and I wrapped her in a towel before wrapping one around my waist. I brush and blow dry her hair and we both brush our teeth before we went back to her bedroom.

  I took her towel as she went to lay in bed and I put hers and mine in the dirty hamper. I walk towards her as she's already under the comforter, waiting for me.

  I laid by her, spooning her from the back as she hugs my arms closer to her body, I take the chance to grip her boob, don't judge me, it was right there, and put a leg in between hers.

  "Oaklee?"

  She hums.

  "Will you be mine?"

  "I've always been yours." She says as she kisses arm under her head.

I smile before going to sleep. She's mine.

  I wake up this morning with Oaklee on top of me, playing with my hair while kissing my neck

  I wake up this morning with Oaklee on top of me, playing with my hair while kissing my neck. I open my eyes, softly running my hand up her back. She smiles against my neck before moving her head to look at me. She rubs her hand on my stubble, leaning into me.

  That's what I would like to say, but it didn't happen.

  Instead I woke up cold and alone. She wasn't in bed and the bed is so cold, it shows she hasn't been here in a while. The bathroom door is open and so is the closet.

  I slowly get up and grab a towel, wrapping it around my waist before walking to my room. I'll have to talk to her about putting clothes in each other's room.

  I walk to the kitchen after putting on clothes. I see Nova and Ezra arguing. As usual. I roll my eyes before interrupting their conversation.

  "Have you seen Oaklee?"

    "She walked past me. She said something about going to Royce's." Nova said before returning back to their argument.

  Why would she go to Royce's? Without me, that too. Did she regret it? I hope she didn't.

  I decided on just giving her her space. I make breakfast and eat it. Listening to Nova and Ezra.

  "Global warming is for sissies." Ezra says shaking his head.

  I shake my head before leaving the room, knowing they'd bring me into that argument. They have it all the time, no matter what. They won't even be talking about stuff similar and it still gets brought up.

  I make my way to my office. I still don't understand why she went to Royce's. Did she even go to his house?

I know it's a little shorter but I can't think of anything