Bonus chapter

Abuja, Nigeria.
Some years later,

Papa!!!! Mummy!!!

The cute twins, bibi and Lina waved happily as they saw their parents approaching the field. They seemed so excited about the inter house sports.

Yes guyss.... ameerah gave birth to twins, a girl and a boy. It was humaid's best day, he still remembered how his two tiny bundles of joy were placed in his hand,his whole body shook with happiness, he rained blessings on his wife for making him the happiest man in the world. Everyone was happy... Abbu, uncle Suleiman,mama, ammi, mummy, ya Ali, Adil, Faisal, nasreen, Khalil and others. Mummy and her sister flew to UK immediately and took care of the new mother and her babies.

Humaid named the baby boy bilaal but they call him bibi, while ameerah named her little girl Lina.

After four months, they visited Nigeria with their babies. A wonderful celebration took place of course because everyone was eager to see the beautiful babies.

They spent a month before going back, humaid's love for Ameerah only increased, he pampered her and the babies.

When the twins were 2 years old,Humaid finally resigned from the royal London hospital, he wanted the kids to have a good relationship with his family and his wife's family. So they went back to Nigeria to continue living, he set up another royals branch in Abuja.
Ameerah is now working in NNPC, "remember she studied chemical engineering" she luckily got job immediately they returned, she couldn't be more grateful. Everything is going smoothly for the small family.... alhamdulillah. They twins are now 5 years old.

Humaid was driving his family home after the inter house sports but the noise in the car was too much. Bibi's house (blue)came 1st, he danced happily while Lina sulked...
They argued all the way home.

When they got got home, their nanny took them to their rooms to bath and dress them up. Ameerah and humaid also went to their room to pray and rest.

******
Lina rushed downstairs with a new energy

"Papa let's go and buy ice cream"
She said in her tiny voice tugging humaid's shirt...

"Okay princess, where is bibi?

"He is in mummy's room

"Okay let's go and call them, we're going out for lunch....

He held her tiny hands and they went to ameerah's room. Bibi was in front of the mirror spraying different perfumes on his clothes while his mom was busy looking for something in the bed side drawer.

Perceiving the strong smell of different perfumes,she quickly turned around....

"Oh my God, what is this boy doing huh?

She collected the bottle and opened the windows because she almost choked...

"Heyy what's happening here....
Humaid aand Lina announced their presence....

"He wasted all the perfumes here....
Ameerah told him

"Ohh....he is his father's son after all, so mummy what do you expect?
Humaid winked at bibi

Ameerah only rolled her eyes and pulled out her scarf...

"Okay are you all ready?

Humaid asked the kids and they nodded eagerly

"Alright go and get your shoes, I'll soon join you

He told them and they immediately ran out of the room....