Chapter 18

"To keep the body in good health is a duty... otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear"-Buddha

Ameerah

Time really flies, we are almost done with the first semester exams,I am writing my last paper today alhamdulillah.... I didn't sleep last night, I stayed up studying.
I dressed up quickly and ya Ali dropped me off. After waiting for about 15 minutes, the exams commenced...I don't even want to describe how it was, heck it was a hot paper.... But I managed to answer most of the questions.

After the exams, I didn't wait to look for karima and Zara because they were having 2 papers medicine and it's wahala, I just wanted to be at home and sleep... This exam period has deprived me of so many things, I have grown lean with my collar bones very visible I'll surely work on it.  I went outside the school thank God the heat wasn't too intense which I was really glad. 10 minutes passed no sign of rickshaw, seems luck isn't on my side today I thought. Ya Ali is definitely not at home, what should I do now....

"Hey pretty lady, I heard a deep husky voice,
I chose to ignore the person... not sure if he was referring to me...

"Hey dear...the voice spoke again the person coming closer. Whoever this person is has no manners, how could you just talk to a lady on the road?!!..some men are so shameless wallahi, I hate this guy already.....I'm already frustrated because I haven't gotten any transport back home....
I turned to look at him for the first time,he was dressed in a blue t-shirt and a crazy washed jeans, he has a fair complexion, average height and so thin,his lips are dark, red eyes....to cut it short, his appearance describes just trouble....my eyes quickly darted back to the road hoping to get a rickshaw as soon as possible, meanwhile I felt his hard gaze on me, I began to feel uncomfortable and I started walking away....

To my utmost suprise, he dragged my right hand and my veil, "I won't let you go until you give me your number....
What the hell!! How dare he! I grabbed my veil back, snatched my hand and without a second thought,I moved forward and landed two hot slaps on his left cheek....
His eyes grew wide, he was taken aback by my action as he held his cheek, before he opened his mouth to talk...I pointed my index finger at his face and spat

"How dare you touch me? Who the hell do you think you are by laying those filthy hands on me..Well... listen mister, you've messed with the wrong girl here....thank God I grabbed my veil on time because it would have been the greatest mistake in your life....you lack manners, you don't have any respect for women, this might not be the biggest punishment for being this stupid, but I assure you...if you try any nonsense like this, you will regret the day you came into this world...go home and learn some manners.... excuse me....the shock on his face made me feel relieved because I don't even know how I got that courage, believe me I was so scared, my heart was literally jumping, I maintained a straight face because I wouldn't let him take advantage of me..... He stood there totally speechless, well...it serves him right, he shouldn't have talked to me in the first place....I adjusted my veil, clutched my bag tighter and walked away not caring about the little crowd that has formed in just some minutes ..... good job ameerah, I mentally applauded myself.

What's wrong with these stupid rickshaw pullers? There used to be so many in front of the school gate but not today.....I was more than frustrated when my phone rang, I pulled it from my bag ....ohh my God, I hope it's not that stupid man I slapped...I looked back and saw he has already left....the phone rang again ohh it's Faisal

"Hello I spoke relieved

"Inlaw

"ya Faisal ina wuni, I greeted