Chapter 23

"Good humor is the health of the soul, sadness is it's poison"-Lord Chesterfield

Abuja, Nigeria

Humaid woke up early today, after resting for two days, he decided to continue his morning exercises. He grabbed his earphones and strolled to the gym located at the backside of their big mansion, it's a separate building that has all the necessary gym equipments and machines. Daddy is quite rich, he owns so many business shops in Abuja and other parts of Nigeria. Apart from the businesses he does, he built mosques, set up a charity foundation for the less fortunate and free Islamic schools for orphans. He is well known in the community not only for being rich and successful but for his good personality. He is free with everyone around him, that's why neighbours regard him with so much respect, his wife and son included. They are the kind of people one would love to mingle with, very rich yet simple.Humaid is accustomed to luxury all his entire life. He attended good schools both Western and Islamic. They've pampered him yes..but not in a dumb way.These people have done everything for him, there's no way he can repay them unless to make dua for them.

Done with horizontal seated leg press, cable biceps bar, cable triceps bar and lat pulldown, he sat down sweating profusely, he removed the earphones,gulped down some water and walked out of the gym. He met two gardeners sweeping the backside, they all greeted him bowing slightly while he answered freely. He walked passed them and entered through the main door. Maids were walking to and fro busy with their chores, they all greeted him too while he nodded. Mummy and daddy were not in the dining area, probably sleeping. He concluded and left the main building to his own part that is just beside the main house.
He entered his well furnished apartment, everything was placed according to his  taste. No bright colors...only black, white, grey and brown. He opened the door of his bedroom revealing a grey king sized bed, the walls in the room painted in white color, grey curtains, a small grey study table, a white vanity table filled with so many perfumes, a lengthy mirror,a walk in closet that has so many casual, occasional and traditional outfits, shoes of different types, wristwatches and belts. Everything screams just luxury. His bathroom is on the left corner of the room.

Humaid took a shower and dressed in a white shirt and black sweats. He brushed his hair and sideburns, spritzed perfumes he has obsession for perfumes and scents.
He met his parents in the dining area, Daddy was reading a newspaper while sipping coffee and mommy was saying something to one of the maids. He walked to them and greeted them respectfully while squatting. Pleasantries exchanged, he dragged one of the chairs and sat. Mummy served him, she filled his plate with fries and omelette, a bowl of chicken soup, a mug of hot coffee and a plate of sliced apples and oranges. Well, he doesn't joke with food so he cleared almost everything served to him.
After breakfast they conversed...

"Humaid when are going to kaduna?
Daddy asked him

"I decided to spend two weeks here before going...he answered

"Okay that's good, Allah ya kaimu...your mom and I would be traveling to Dubai soon

"Daddy stop going to everywhere with mum,Humaid joked earning a smack from her

"See this boy, you want him to leave me all alone here, it's impossible ai, she said

"But you travel too much mum, you should be resting for two to three months without traveling, for your health atleast

"Okay, I've understood everything, you care about your mum more than me...daddy said feigning hurt

"Ofcourse he loves me more.... isn't it Humaid?

"Yes , it's true mum..

And they all laughed.....

"Don't you think it's high time you introduce your girlfriend to us? Mummy changed the topic while Humaid widened his eyes...

"I don't have any girlfriend now

"Ahh Humaid, what do you mean? We want to see our grandkids fah...

"Don't worry mum, the right time will come

"Yes, please allow my boy to settle down first...daddy took his side

"Okay, Allah ya zaba mafi alkhairi

"Ameen they chorused

Later in the evening, he entered his black Mercedes Benz GLS63 and drove out. He went to ShopRite and bought some jerseys. He is the kind of person who doesn't keep lots of friends, so he drove back home and had a good time with his parents, they are his only friends......

                   ************

After spending two weeks in Abuja, Humaid arranged his luggage to leave for kaduna. Daddy and mummy left the other day, the house became boring only maids doing their business. It was an afternoon flight so he called mummy's driver to take him to the airport. In the plane, he noticed a young lady staring at him since he sat down, he ignored her and plugged his earphones...
The 25 minutes flight was smooth.

The weather was harsh so he wore his shades and was about to pull his bag when someone tapped his shoulder from behind.
He quickly turned and it was that same lady that has been staring at him while in the plane. He frowned a bit while she smiled....
She was wearing an off shoulder yellow dress, a black veil, black shoe and a black side bag, her face was covered with makeup which looked oily because of the hot weather.....

    "Hello handsome, she greeted

    Still frowning he said " how may I help
    you?

    "Just wanted to say hi and if by any chance,
     have your phone number....

    "Ohh I'm sorry miss, I am a married man
      He said while she frowned a bit

     "Oh, can I atleast have your phone
       number? She insisted again

     " Sorry I can't, I have somewhere to go ....

He hurriedly grabbed his bag and walked away leaving her there, how rude he thought..... Well she shouldn't have approached me in the first place....
He flagged down a taxi and left immediately.

Ammi, nasreen and Faisal were all happy to see him, nasreen jumped on him happily, Faisal and ammi hugged him too....he missed them so much. Khaleel came too and they all sat down together and conversed..
They had a call with bilaal and he told them he would be coming in two weeks........

Yeahhh, another update 😗
I am trying honestly 😩
It's because I love you guys
Show me some love too😪 Biko🙏
Should we talk about Humaid?
I love his name😩❤️
Who likes him already??
Soo....he is a DON!!
Ga kudi, ga kyau, ga hali me kyau, ga komai da komai 🤤💃Noo....wait!! I think he's a bit rude, why would he do Jan aji for that poor lady😂😂
Itama karambani ya kaita ai🤦🤦
Bashida fault ko?
A king and more🤣🔥

So guys drop your comments please 😪❤️
I'll be updating everyday if you gimme hadin kai☺️
Pinky promise 🤞❤️🔐
Love y'all❤️

Haleemah✨