Chapter 49

"I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust,you keep the right attitude,if you're grateful, you'll see God open up new doors"- Joel Osteen

The next day, kamu

Ameerah had to be dragged out of her bed again,she lazily took a bath after the body Scrubs, her aunties kept complaining

" I've never seen a bride as lazy as you are"

"Is this how you'll be doing in your husband's house?

"I pray Humaid tolerates all these laziness"

Ameerah mentally laughed because she knows how Humaid loves her, she was very sure he would continue tolerating her behaviours.... "He is also lazy ...so, I have nothing to worry about" she thought

One of her cousins (mimi) brought breakfast, she sat down and cleared the plate of fries, omelette and sausage, she washed it down with a hot cup of chocolate.

Satisfied, she grabbed her phone and saw three messages from her groom..

"Hey sleeping beauty! Good morning!

"Have you eaten? Don't starve yourself please, always find a quiet corner and eat....

"I love you so much, can't wait to see you!!

She smiled and replied.

Minutes later, Zara and karima came in, they talked about a few things while ameerah played with the kids.

The makeup artist arrived by 3pm, ameerah took another shower before the beautiful magic was done on her face.....

"Your hands are blessed maasha Allah"ameerah told the makeup artist after seeing herself in the mirror, she couldn't stop beaming I'm a bride indeed

"All thanks to your smooth and preety face ameerah" the makeup artist said while ameerah blushed and thanked her...

"Now let's get you dressed up soon to be Mrs Humaid" karima said bringing out the heap of ameerah's kamu outfit..

They helped her slid into a very beautiful brown lace, sewn into a straight gown,it has silver and Golden flowers all over it.Zara helped her with the golden earrings, necklace and bangles. The makeup artist completed the beautiful looks by tying the headgear in a nice style.

She wrapped another material that was the same as the headgear on her shoulder, she held a golden clutch and slid into golden heels

She looked just beautiful!

By 6pm, everyone was ready and so many cars were parked in front of the gate. Ameerah was led outside and to her greatest suprise, Humaid came out of a tint black SUV and opened the back seat for her,he didn't tell her they were going together....she was happy... he looked so breathtaking, he wore a cream colored caftan (babba riga) that has a nice embroidery, a matching cap and wristwatch, she looked down at his shoes, they were black and very shiny. His sideburns looked well trimmed and neat.