Chapter 43

"Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us,but is always the result of a good conscience,good health, occupation and freedom in all just pursuits"-Thomas Jefferson

Ammi was so happy when Humaid told her the good news, he hugged her tightly and thanked her for all the wonderful advice and prayers. She told him to continue taking things gently and very soon ameerah would like to take it further. Faisal and nasreen were also happy, nasreen immediately called nabila and told her about the new development, she too was excited and they all couldn't wait for the next step to be taken.

Humaid decided to surprise ameerah, so he asked her on a date the following weekend which she accepted right away.

She brought out a long beautiful red sleeveless dress and a black blazer she'd never wore before....it was one of abbu's gifts from Makkah the last time he travelled. She quickly slipped into the dress and twirled around...."stop this childishness ameerah!!"  She stopped as remembered how she wasted humaid's time the other day.She combed her hair and packed it in a low bun, dabbed powder on her face, lined her eyes beautifully,rubbed lipstick and pulled out some matching jewelries (earrings and a wristwatch)She wore the Blazer and draped the small black veil over her head,she stripped her handbag on her shoulder and completed her dressing with a black sneakers. Satisfied with her looks in the mirror, she sprayed perfume and walked out........

"That's humaid's voice" she thought as she approached the living room, wondering why he didn't call her. She entered and saw him conversing with her brothers. He was also dressed in a red long sleeve shirt and black trousers. He looked so breathtaking...

"Her royal Highness is here" Adil said and they all looked up at her..
If not for humaid's presence,she would have dragged adil's ear, she made a mental note to do that later. Humaid shook hands with the boys and stood up immediately, he walked to ameerah and whispered

"Hey beautiful"

She blushed and quickly walked out because of the looks her brothers were giving them. Humaid immediately followed her and they walked side by side to his car. He played a gentleman role as he rushed and opened the passenger's door for her. His nice perfume scent hitting her nostrils.
They exchanged warm pleasantries as he drove out. Ameerah couldn't utter a single word after the greetings, the whole situation was still new to her. Humaid did all the talking while she kept smiling and blushing.

Ameerah looked suprised when he parked in front of the same building in which he confessed. Before she asked any question, he quickly removed his seatbelt and rushed to her side to open the door for her.

"Now please don't ask questions, it's just a small suprise"
He quickly said when he saw how eager she was to ask...so she pouted and nodded.

He smiled and led her inside.....on the large mirrors were heart shaped stickers that has " thank you ❤️"  written on it, and a slow music played...... "Only you by Ric hassani

             " Cause it's you my love
               Anytime I sleep I see you
               my love. Early in the
              morning it's you my love,
                It's only you I needed.
              Say you'd never leave,
              Cause you make my life complete
               It's only you...........

The bright lights made the place very beautiful, Ameerah's eyes widened when she saw their reflection in the large mirrors. They looked so perfect together, they had the same color of clothes... black and red. He smiled at her lovingly and she smiled back......