Chapter 15

"To get rich never risk your health. For it is the truth that health is the wealth of wealth"-Richard Baker

3 weeks later,
Kaduna State University.

  We started lectures three weeks ago, and to say school has been hectic would be an understatement. The school, my department, the early morning lectures, afternoon lectures, evening lectures, my course mates, lecturers, practicals, assignments, presentations, attendance.... Ohh my God!! everything just sucks. I am already tired, choosing chemical engineering was a mistake honestly, I should have chosen a very simple course but hey every course has its own wahala. And the weather...oh my God, the weather is so harsh, the heat is very unbearable.

I don't even want to talk about karima and Zara, they are always complaining, medicine is worst....the only time I see them is when we all have free time in school, or during the weekends. Each one of us is buried in books. Reading, researching and other stuffs. And now as test is approaching,  we have so many things to cover. But alhamdulillah, everything is going well, no problem at all.

We had just finished chemistry practical, Thank God it's the last class for today, I will just go home now because it's past 3 already. I removed my lab coat and sat down on a bench outside the lab. I checked my phone and saw the usual message from bilaal, I quickly texted him back and gulped down some water from my water bottle. He has also been occupied with work, the kind of work he does terrifies me....last week they went for an operation in abuja, he told me they would be coming to kaduna very soon. I honestly can't wait because it's already a month since I saw him. But with all his tight schedules, he always find time for me, we make call twice or thrice everyday, video or voice call. But his messages are uncountable, he sends them every time. The good morning messages, goodnight messages, good luck messages, take care messages and lots more. I love each and every one. Alhamdulillah, our love for each other keeps growing every single day. He has made it a tradition to send me gifts every Friday,  flower bouquets, chocolates and lovely cards. I had once protested but he said "Habibty it's the only thing I can do since I'm not always around. It makes me happy whenever I send you gifts, please don't complain again, I love you so much.
So I never complained again, I'm already used to it.

"Ameerah Mukhtar!! I heard someone shouted my name bringing me out of my thoughts, I quickly looked up and saw karima and Zara looking at me weirdly

"Why do you have to shout my name darling

"We've been looking for you madam, let's go joor, Zara said

"Ohh I decided to rest a bit before going home, are you done already? I asked them

" mungama fah, I won't come back to this school again, karima complained

"Do your best and leave the rest, I sang

"Ameerah you won't understand kawai, our lecturers are all wicked wallahi, Zara added

"They are all wicked girls, let's just pray and study hard....that's it.

"Let's go if you are all ready.

I stood up and we headed to where Zara parked her car, yeahh her dad gave her a brand new car. Karima quickly entered the back seat and laid down,

"This girl is lazy, Zara said laughing

"She is oo, I also laughed and sat on the passengers seat.

"Zara abeg start the engine let's leave this environment, karima said