I walk in my room, it was empty. I was kinda hoping Oaklee was here. I go to my bathroom to take a shower.

  I let the hot water relax my stiff muscles. I think back to last night. If that was amazing, I can't wait till I'm buried in her. Hearing her soft moans as she screams my name.

Ah, shit. I'm hard. I grab my throbbing dick in my hand before slowly sliding my hand up and down. I imagine it's Oaklee's small hands instead of my own. I imagine Oaklee on her knees in front of me, looking up at me. I pump my dick faster thinking of her moans.

  I groan loudly as I release. I lean my head against the shower wall, coming down from my high before rinsing and finishing my shower.

  Once I'm out of the shower, I quickly get dressed in black sweatpants. Not bothering with a shirt, I walk to Oaklee's room.

  I open the door to see her laying on her bed on her stomach with her phone in her hand. I guess she just got out of the shower as well as she's laying on her bed in cheeky black underwear, her back on display with her wet hair sticking to it.

  She turns her head towards the door once she heard it shut. She nods her head before going back to her phone.

  I walk over, putting my self between her legs. I lay my head on her bare ass, rubbing my stubbled cheek on the skin and wrap my arms around her hips.

  I hear her chuckle before all you hear is her nails clicking on her screen. I close my eyes, letting sleep take over.

  I wake up to a cold bed

  I wake up to a cold bed. I open my eyes looking at the clock on her nightstand. 5 AM. I stand, going to look for her.

  I walk to the kitchen. She isn't there. I walk to the living room. She isn't there. I walk to my office. She isn't there. I walk to the gym. She isn't there. I walk to the gun room. There she is.

  I walk in, hearing the rounds of gunshots go off as she shoots. I lean on a metal table across the room waiting for her to notice me so I don't get shot. She's actually really good. She hasn't missed the target once.

  She puts the empty gun down before removing her sound-proof headphones, sighing she turns around. Making eye contact with me, slowly I walk towards her.

  Once I'm in front of her, I grab her hips, picking her up and putting her on the table behind her. I wrap my arms around her as she wraps he legs around my hips and puts her hands on my hair, playing with it softly.

  "What's the problem, il mio amore?" I whisper.

  She just shakes her head before leaning forward, resting her forehead on my chest. I feel one of her hands sliding from him hair down my chest before reaching my abdomen, she traces my abs.

  "There's no problem." She whispers before mumbling something like 'not for long' but I could be wrong.

  I kiss the top of her head before gently pushing her off my chest and kissing her forehead, then her nose, and finally her lips. I kiss her gently. I try to de-stress her the best I can.