Thinking of that day, Lu Huai swallowed his words after that, and changed his words instead: "It's been a long time, it's nothing to see them."

    "They have no visible meaning to you." Fu Shiyu said lightly. , Lu Huai was lying on the bed, with a pair of feet that were not wearing anything on him, kicked hard twice, and scolded, "selfish!" The

    two chatted for a while, and Fu Shiyu went to the bathroom to take a shower. Lu Huai didn't eat in the afternoon because of this bad mood. Now that he was so coaxed, he felt hungry, so he put on pajamas and went downstairs.

    The ingredients in the kitchen are freshly delivered every morning, and now it's night, and the fridge is empty.

    Lu Huai walked around and found nothing of interest, so he took a plate of instant noodles from the freezer, heated it in the microwave, and ate slowly while standing in the kitchen.

    In the middle, puppy followed the scent, and Lu Huai grabbed it by the neck and put it into the pocket of his pajamas.

    The milk cat didn't walk steadily, and tremblingly wanted to grab Lu Huai's clothes and crawl towards his face. Lu Huai took it off again, stuffed it into his pocket, and closed the button smoothly. Puppy could only come out with a pretty face despite all his efforts to suckle.

    Lu Huai was also really hungry, and he ate a plate of noodles without realizing it. He walked out of the kitchen, put puppy back in the cathouse, went upstairs to the bathroom and brushed his teeth again, his stomach was full, and the dopamine was more secreted.

    He hurried back to the bed, took Fu Shiyu's hand beside him, kissed it on the lips, then bent his knees and climbed onto the bed silently.

    "I have something to ask you." Fu Shiyu threw the magazine in his hand at the head of the bed, straightened his body, looked at the person who was about to lie down in his arms, and took him up.

    "What are you asking? It's so serious." Lu Huai blinked, his eyes were clear but there was a little bit of daze.

    "Where have you been today?"

    Fu Shiyu's eyes were firmly fixed on him, his eyes were quiet, and his sharp black eyes seemed to reach the depths of people's hearts directly, leaving people nowhere to hide.

    Lu Huai was stunned for a second. After realizing it, he stuttered a little with insufficient confidence: "I... I'm at home..."

    When Fu Shiyu just came out of the shower, he found that Lu Huai was not in the bedroom. When he was about to go out, Lu Huai's phone on the quilt rang recklessly.

    It was a phone call first, but it hung up quickly. When Fu Shiyu went to the bed and picked it up, the music had stopped for several seconds. He didn't open it and wanted to go down with his mobile phone, but the screen that was originally black suddenly lit up, accompanied by a WeChat message prompt.

    Dong Ke: "Brother Xiaolu, I'm home now. Thank you for coming to see me today. I wanted to make a phone call, but I was afraid to disturb your rest, so I sent it to WeChat instead!"

    Dong Ke: "What you said today It really touched me deeply, although I only have the courage to thank you seriously now. Next time you come to my house, I will cook something delicious for you! / Laughing"

    Fu Shiyu wanted to ignore these two messages one after the other. Both are difficult.

    He stood there, stared at the two messages for a few seconds, and then unlocked Lu Huai's phone with a blank expression.