I nod.

"So what happened last night with Oaklee?" He asks.

"Cosa intendi?"(what do you mean)

"Last night, you came to the club with Nova and her and then y'all came home with me. I don't know, man. Seeing her dance like that." He blows a breathe out. "She ha-"

He cuts himself off after seeing the look on my face. "You were mad and I haven't seen Oaklee since, that's all." He says, shrugging.

"We just got into an argument. We made up last night." I say, slightly dazed remembering how we made up.

Before he can question any further, Oaklee walked into the kitchen, going straight to the fridge. Getting a bottle of water and taking sips before looking between us.

I take my toast out of the toaster, putting butter on it before taking a bite. I take in Oaklee's outfit. She's fucking gorgeous. I watch as she leans forward, leaning her forearms on the counter. Popping her neck, her cleavage showing more than it already does.

     I finish my toast, walking towards her

I finish my toast, walking towards her. I stand behind her, grabbing her hips. I pull her up against me. I lean down, putting my mouth by her ear. "You ready?" I whisper.

"Y'all are making me feel extra single." Ezra pouts.

"Bye, Ezra." Oaklee says, slipping out from my grasp and walks out of the kitchen. I nod towards him and follow her out.

Walking in her building, my hand in her right backside pocket resting, I squeeze every now and then, with her leaned on me, I wipe any emotion off my face

Walking in her building, my hand in her right backside pocket resting, I squeeze every now and then, with her leaned on me, I wipe any emotion off my face. Looking down, Oaklee does the same.

  We walk past people, watching as they either nod their head towards her or look a different way. A few women push out their chests, winking at me but I'm too distracted by the girl in my hand. A girl approaches us and immediately starts talking.

"Good morning. You have a 10 AM, an 12 PM, a 2 PM, and a 5 PM. You also have a call between 3 and 4. Your Monster is already on your desk, just like you requested." She says in one breathe, without looking up. Walking with us.

"Thank you, Nichole." Oaklee says and continues walking.

Once we made it to her office, she went straight for her desk. Turning on her computer, grabbing files and her sketchbook, spreading it across her desk, opening her Mac-book.

It all happened so fast. I'm still standing at the door. I wonder if she's a robot. Most likely not. There could be a possibility. I look at her, watching her as I slowly make my way to the couch across the office.

I watch as she moves back and forth from typing on her office computer to her phone then her Mac. I check my watch. It's only 9.

I hear a can opening, I lift my head. She puts a silver metal straw into a tall black can with a green M on it and starts drinking it. I walk over to her, grabbing the can as she puts it down. She doesn't even look up from the paperwork she's doing.

I move the straw, sniffing the drink before fixing the straw back and taking a couple sips. I put it down, my eyes widening trying to wrap my head around what I just dranked. "What is that?" I point at the metal can.

"Energy drink." She mumbles. She looks up for a split second before turning back to her computer, then she takes a double take towards me, narrowing her eyes. "Have you never had an energy drink before?" She asks.

I shake my head no.

She nods her head slowly, a little to slowly for my liking. "Do you like it?" She asks pushing her hair behind her shoulders.

I nod my head.

She looks at me before nodding her head once then turns her attention back to her work. I grab a chair that sits beside her desk next to her. I guess she put that there for me so I don't have to drag the chairs from the front of her desk.

I grab her hair, pulling it the side I'm on and play with it. It's become a habit of playing with her hair.

A knock at the door before Oaklee says a sternly 'come in'. The girl 'Nichole' walks in. I have to remember to do a background check on her.

"Your 10 AM is here. Would you like me to send them in?"

"Yes."

I go to move back to the couch, not wanting to distract her, but she puts her hand on my thigh keeping me still. I look towards her and she's just looking at her computer still.

A knock in the door again before it opens showing 2 men walk in. One is older looking, wrinkles by his eyes and grey short hair, the other has blonde hair, with a face of a baby. They look at me before looking at Oaklee.

They move to be in front of me, holding their hand out. "You must be the CEO. It's nice to meet you. I'm John Smith and this of my son, Jake Smith."

I furrow my eyebrows before opening my mouth to say something but Oaklee standing from her chair shuts me up.