Epilogue

TW: MENTIONS OF SUICIDE

April 24th 2024 (that morning)

Mason woke up earlier that morning. He had, had a small nightmare that night but it wasn't to serious to where his body had awoke him earlier that night. Mason crawled out his bed and walked quietly to his sisters room. The door was open. It was never open. Mason peeped his head in and looked around. "Sissy?" he loudly whispered before moving the rest of his body into the empty room.

It was clean. To clean. There was a piece of folded paper that sat lightly on the bed. Untouched. Mason ran downstairs to peek out into the garage to make sure his sisters car was still there. It was. Where was she? The kitchen was spotless and so was the living and dining room.

A now slightly scared Mason sped walked up the stairs and back into his sisters room. Running to open her bathroom door but failing as it was locked. "sissy?!" no response. Mason knocked again. Louder this time. "Sissy!!" once again, silence.

"Sissy open the door, please. It's just Mason." he messed with the doorknob again but it wouldn't open. "sissy please." he cried. "just say something." Mason cried out again. Soon remembering that Andi left a key above her vanity for her bathroom, he ran off and went to grab it. Mason ran back to door and unlocked it. Andi sat there on the floor. Legs stretched out, leaning against the wall in her shower. Lips blue, body pale and cold. The sleeves of her sweater stained from the red of her wrists.

Mason stood there in agony. Not sure what to do at the moment. Then his mind went into saving mode it at last that's what he wanted. Mason ran over and pushed Andi's hair out her face. "Sissy?! Hey sissy!!" he slightly moved her face hoping she would wake up as he knew she hated that. "Sissy?? Sissy wake up!! Come on wake up!!" now tears were pouring down his face. "It's me! It's Mason! I'm right here! Please!"

"MOMMY!!"he screamed as loud as he could. "MOMMY!! MOMMY!! MOMMY!!" over and over as much as his little voice would let him. "MAMMA!! MAMMA!!" he screamed even louder, this time waking the sleeping infant that was across the hall. Stefania and Danielle both ran down the hall as fast as they could. "MOMMY!" he cried even louder.

Stefania ran into the bathroom and instantly fell to the ground. Just by the state of her daughters body, she knew what had happened. What she had did. "MAMMA SHES NOT WAKING UP!! HELP HER!" Mason screamed at Danielle. "Stef, my love, get the boys and go downstairs for me ok? Come on Bubba."
"NO! YOU...I...YOU HAVE TO HELP SISSY!"
"I promise you I will but I need you to be brave and go downstairs with mommy and Denton for me. Ok? Can you do that?"
"Ye..yea."

Stefania reached out for the small boys hand and they both went to grab the crying infant and then headed downstairs. "Andi." she said nearly sobbing. "Why bubs?? Why?"

About 5 minutes later the house was full of paramedics and police officers. The family sat downstairs with both boys as they were trying to calm them. Mason was crying in Danielle's shoulder scared for his sister and Denton was just feeding off the energy of Stefania as she held him. When Dani saw them caring the lifeless body out the door, wrapped in the black plastic bag she nearly lost it but wanted to be strong for her wife. "This is yours to see." the officer handed them that folded piece of paper from earlier that laid softly on the bed as well as her phone that laid beside it.

Dani got the letter and placed the phone to the side. Both her and Stefania read it and before Stef could finish it, she placed the infant in his bouncer and ran off upstairs. Dani folded the letter and turned on the girls phone. Just to see that it was full of unread texts.

My Luv <3

12:05 am

Baby, when you read this. I probably won't be here anymore. I just want you to know how proud of you i am and that I love you much more than you know. Goodnight love. <33