Chatper 43: Before the End

*no proof read lolzy*

(same day)

"Definitely need to get this fixed as soon as possible." The doctor stated as he removed Andi's old cast before replacing a new one. Apparently a nerve of hers, that connected to her toes was being pinched by her fractured done causing her toes to be cut off from oxygen. Every time she stood upright for a long period it would pinch her more snd more causing her toes to turn a deep purple. But every time she elevated it, it wasn't that bad.

"Surgery?" Andi questioned.
"No. No surgery is needed for this. We're just gonna do an MRI scan that way we can see where the nerve is and then hopefully be able to position the bone around it."

After about a hour to a hour and a half they finally left the hospital. Andi got the exact same color cast so it appeared as if she never got the old one off, well besides the disappearing of the names. Now with having her bone shaped and pushed around the tangled nerve, she most definitely needed to elevate it any chance she got.

Kamryn and Drew were still with them and because it wasn't as late as Stefania thought, she just took the girls out to eat for dinner. Nothing to fancy but nothing too simple either. As the girls enjoyed their time out, Dani and Mason had a little time to themselves back at home.

Sooner or later everyone made it back to their respective homes and enjoy the rest of their nights.

Saturday February 26th

Andi's pov

Walking around the mall with a bunch of people who have a very fake apology to me is very very exhausting. Keeping up a fake smile for these said people is also very exhausting. All I really wanna do right now is just be at home, in my bed watching a movie but yet here I am.

I mean the rest of them seem perfectly fine, but I still don't think I can call them "friends" anymore honestly. I feel like i'm walking around with a bunch of strangers. Like I got kidnapped and forced into their role play. Not once has they asked me what I wanted to do. Instead they've been shopping, getting their nails done and other unimportant stuff. I just want to go into the art shops and by new pens and stuff for writing and drawing.

"Andi?" Izzy says as she taps me on the shoulder.
"Yea?"
"You good?"
"um...yea. Why?"
"Nothing."

Even though I was hungry, they had already ate so it wasn't like i could've told her that. I just want to go home and talk to my girlfriend, is that to much to ask?

"Hey guys how much longer are we gonna be?"

"Um not sure. why?"

"just wondering. imma go to the bathroom while y'all shop in here."

I said than hobbled my way off with the crutches. I was not going into Victoria's Secret with them. Not gonna happen.

My Home <3

AHHHH
jumping out the window rn.

what?? what happened!?!?
no.

i can't anymore. i can't keep faking being around them

then why did you go??

idk. i wasn't thinking. i just want to leave.

it's ok bubba. if things are getting to much i'll come get you. we don't live far so i can walk.

idk. i'll be fine ig. maybe i'm making to big of a deal

hey
no
you can't control your emotions
if your not ready to be around them yet then be it.

yea ig

do you want me to come??

no i'll be fine. sorry.

don't apologize you did nothing wrong.
i love you <3

i love you more <3

hey if things get to a point where you want to leave let me know, ok? or at least your moms, ok??

i'll try

good. i'm proud of you bean

thank you

<3

<33

After a good minute of composing myself, I finally hobbled my way out the bathroom. Walking back over to the store, the girls were already out waiting on me. I'm kinda disappointed about that not gonna lie. Really wanted them to leave me that way I could go home but it's whatever.

"Good Ands?" I just nodded and tried to keep a face letting them know I was ok, when deep down I wasn't. We eventually made our way to the food court, again. Although I was hungry, I just got a cinnamon pretzel from Auntie Anne's and a frozen lemonade, not really that hungry.

As they ate and talked, I just read a couple chapters on Wattpad. Yes, I too have the orange demon app. By the time i finished my food and a couple chapter of my book I was currently reading, Mama had ended up calling to tell me she was on her way. A literal life saver.

As I wobbled again towards the front of the mall where Mason was riding on one of the little toys that takes way to many of your quarters and Mama stood watching him on the side. "SISSY!!" he screamed and I've never seen him get off something so fast in his life. "oof." I heard him say when his face met the floor. Couldn't help but laugh. "Not funny." he mumbled. I just rolled his eyes and walked on.

"hi bambina." My mom said and kissed my cheek. "hi."
"what's wrong bella?"
"nothing. i'm fine."
"sure?"
"yea. it's nothing."

She nodded and then we all walked to the car. "Mama?" I whispered quietly. My foot was in the most unnecessary pain and I just really wanted to go home. "Yea?"
"Are we going home?"
"We weren't but do we need too?"
"my foot just really hurts, and I kinda just want to lay down."
"Wanna stop and get some food first, then head home?"
"I...yea sure."
"Everything ok bambina? You seem like something is bothering you."

"It's fine. I'm fine."

A/N: Sorry for the lack of updates guys. Life has just been crazy and everything keeps finding it's way to just make me wanna...ARGHH...anygays, this chapter was short so hopefully the next one is longer and if you have any ideas pls send them. I do have a couple of ideas from you guys that I haven't used yet but if you have anymore send them :)

anyways hope you guys have a good day/night -shay :)