Chapter 14: Troubling Waters

Can y'all be quiet pls?? Thxs

Thursday, November 11th

Andi sat in first hour class, nervously looking down at her paper and back up at the door. "Alessandra eyes on your own paper." Her teacher called out. Andi looked down at her paper again so the teacher didn't think she was cheating.

Where is she? She thought to herself. Drew hadn't made her way to class yet. Tuesday the both of them had been texting all day after school and yesterday Andi hadn't received not one message from her and she never showed up to school. Andi was hoping that she would come that way she wouldn't be worrying over nothing.

"Can I go use the restroom?" She called out. Her teacher nodded and she quickly got up and ran off. "Please text back." She said to herself as she fast paced to the restroom.

D:)

Hey are you ok??
Where are you??
Drew pls text back
I'm worried

Andi stood in the bathroom for about three minutes. Making sure no teachers walked in because if she got caught with her phone out then that's a lot of trouble she's gonna be in.

Hey Ands

Omg your alive, is everything ok ??

No not really. Look ands I can't really be on my phone now. Just know I'm safe and I'll most likely be there tomorrow, so don't worry pls :)

Ok, just text me whenever you can

Ok

Bye :)

Andi sighed and made her way back to class. Hoping that nothing too bad happened to her. Andi made it back to class just in time to finish her English test and still have enough time to start on her homework for math. Just then the bell rung and so she packed up her stuff and left.

"Hey princesa." Sophie said coming up beside her. "Hey what's wrong?"
"I'm just anxious that's all."
"About??"
"Drew."

Sophie sighed and Andi stopped in her tracks. "Hey come on. Don't do that." She said loud enough for the two of them to hear.
"Andi...look I get that your worried but you can't make yourself anxious over stuff like this."
"I'm not. I'm just a simple friend worried about another friend."
"What if your worrying over nothing?"
"Then I'll worry over nothing until I can be sure she's ok."
"She probably is fine. Just had family stuff to deal with."
Andi stopped talking when that came upon her. If she was dealing with family stuff then she most likely wasn't safe. Her dad could be drunk right now and yelling at her. Andi's mind became overwhelmed with ideas.

"Yea ok." Soph rolled her eyes. "Look I got to get to class." And she walked off. Leaving her alone.
"Sophie don't do that." She called out after her. She just shrugged her shoulders and kept walking. Andi felt the tears form in her eyes. Why was she acting like that? Jealousy at it's finest and believe it or not, this wasn't the first time this has happened. When once tear fell down her cheek, she wiped it away and headed off. Luckily not being late.

At lunch, the two girls barely talked to each other. Andi was more so playing with her food and Sophie couldn't bare to herself to keep watching her so she finally said something. "Princesa what's wrong?" She spoke up. Andi just shrugged her shoulders and the bouncing of her leg became faster. "Your up set about something so just say it." Andi looked up at the girl. She was upset, you could see it all over her face. Andi then got up from the table. Throwing her stuff in the trash and walking out the cafeteria. Sophie ran her hands through her hair again and huffed. "Want to act like a bitch then you can be one." She mumbled to herself and got up and walking out as well.