The End.

TW: MENTIONS OF SUICIDE!! 
*2 years later*

To whomever is reading this,

I want you to know that it wasn't your fault. That this wasn't how it was supposed to end. I was supposed to make it to graduation. I was supposed to be off to college soon. But sometimes life has better things than that. Sometimes you must go visit your grandma before your scheduled turn. Sometimes you gotta cut the line.

If you are reading this, that's means I'm no longer here. I am no longer awake. I know you loved me so freaking much, but I just couldn't find that love within myself. I couldn't bare to stay awake longer because as it may seemed like I was ok but being honest, I was miserable. I'm sorry I couldn't talk to you about it. I'm sorry that I tried to fight this myself. It was needed. For your protection and mine. Nothing was bringing me back. I was already to far gone.

To my moms. I love you so much. Mom you always say that I saved you but I'm sorry you couldn't save me. Don't beat yourself up too hard because remember 99% of this was my doing. I still remember the day we all became one. When mommy was brought into our lives. Mommy, you have the greatest touch of love I've ever seen. I don't want you too lose it. Ever. Please from the bottom of my cold heart, protect Mom. She may try to shut you out from her world but don't get upset with her, don't leave her, that would just cause bigger problems. She needs you, ok? And i know that even though you may try to act strong, it's ok to cry. Cry with each other and hold each other. It's ok to do that.

Mason, bubba, you'd only known me for 5 years of your life. You were my rock and I was yours. But sometimes rocks have to float away. They float into the sea and they find other rocks to be with. But this rock is never leaving you. It may be impossible to touch but just know you can always lean on it and it'll be there. You're starting kindergarten soon and so I want you to do the best that you can and enjoy it for yourself and everyday I wanna hear how it goes. Ok? Take care of Denton for me. Tell him I love him so much and I'm sorry.  Cant forget about Jeff and Ford, keep an eye on them for me too.

To everyone else you has had a major impact in my life, I want you to know that I am so thankful for every single person. My loving girlfriend Drew, I know we were young but I don't care what anyone says, I love you so much. And I'm sorry that we couldn't have our happy ending. Im sorry that I couldn't be there for you in the end. But I want you to know that I am beyond proud of you. You've made it farther than me and that's something so I want you to be proud of yourself. Go on to follow your dreams. Don't let anyone hold you back. I'll love you forever and always. I'm your angel forever.

To end off this letter, please do not feel bad for me. I don't want you guys to spend years mourning over me. Yea you can cry here and there but please go out and live your lives. That's the only thing I want for you guys. I love everyone more than I chose to show it. Life Gives Second Chances. But not everyone takes that chance.
Until we meet again,

Your best friend,
Alessandra Kate.

On April 24th 2024 our community lost one of our own. Alessandra Kate Spampinato also known as Andi was found early this morning on her bathroom floor by her younger brother Mason. Police state that she had been laying there precisely all night before her body was discovered. Reports say that she took a mixture of prescription pills and passed away silently that night. "Andi was a loving friend, sister, daughter, and girlfriend" her moms say. She was also to be the graduating Salutatorian in class of 2024. A vigil is to be held Saturday night in respects to the young, kind, soul. All is encouraged to attend.
May this young soul, Rest In Peace.