Chapter 15: The Talk

"Yes of course bella."

After dinner, Andi helped her moms clean up the kitchen and soon everyone said their goodnight kisses to Mason as Danielle went to go put him down.

"Imma go to bed now." Andi said throwing her paper towel away and then she started walking towards the staircase. "Actually bella we want to talk to you." Stefania said stopping her. She looked confused and just shrugged it off and went over to the couch and sat down. Stefania came over and joined her.

The two of them sat in a silence before she reached and turned the tv on. Just then Danielle came back downstairs with an empty sippy cup and then put it in the sink, soon joining the other two on the couch.

"So what's up?" Andi asked. Taking her attention from the television to her parents. The both of them sighed and then Danielle spoke up.

"I'm worried about you Ands. Everything that's been going on at school and stuff, I'm worried." She said.
"Is everything ok bambina?" Stefania chimed in.

Andi took a breath and nodded. Bitting her lip in the process. Fidgeting with her fingers.
"Yea. Everything is alright." She lied.

"So what happened today at school?" Stefania questioned. Andi's breath hitched and she started to feel her chest get tight. Tears threatening to fall out her eyes. Now picking at her cuticles.
"Bambina what happened?" Stefania grabbed her hand and held it to keep from her digging any further.

"I...I...Drew didn't show up to school today. And...and I got worried about her, because of her parents and stuff. So I...so I um...so I went and texted her. She said that was fine and...and not the worry. I started overthinking the worse. Drew doesn't have a lot of friends, and her parents already, probably treat her like trash. And I just wanted to make sure she's ok." But this time she started getting worked up and tears were falling left and right.

"And that's alright to be worried about a friend bella." Stefania rubbed the back of her hand in comfort. "Was this before or after, you called me Ands?" Danielle said.
"B-before." She said nervously.
"So what happened to make you call me?"

"Sophie. We...we um got in a small little debate. On the way to second hour. She had got mad and stormed off. So we didn't see nor speak to each other until lunch. I didn't eat lunch today so I um...i don't know."

There was a small silence in the house for a while. All you heard was Andi sniffing. She then sighed and continued on with her talking.

"At lunch she kept asking me what was wrong. I didn't answer her. But I was feeling like so many emotions at once. Like I was mad at myself, mad at her, mad at everything. Mostly myself." She mumbled that last part and her tears started to fall faster. Stefania moved closer to her snd wrapped her up tightly in her warmness of a hug. Which the teenager happily did not waste time to return. "So then." She started talking again. "I just stormed out. I heard Sophie mumbling under her breath about something. Which I figured was about me probably. So I went outside, and was walking to the bathroom. She followed me so I stopped walking. She yelled at me, I yelled out her. She grabbed my arm then let it go and I stormed off."

The two parents stayed quiet. Probably in hopes of controlling their anger. Even if it was a simple arm grab, no one ever lays a hand on their daughter. And especially not their daughters girlfriend. The one they trusted to keep Andi safe. Danielle's blood was boiling inside of her. And Stefania's Italian temper was begging to be released but they couldn't do that. Not right now anyways. "Your not mad at me are you?" She spoke up again.

"Bambina, why would we be mad? Everyone has times where life is just going wrong for them. You tried to control your temper. No you didn't try, you did. You did control it. And the good thing about it, is that you reached out and told someone. Not a lot of people have the guts to do that."

Andi nodded. Stefania pulled her into her lap. Danielle came over and joined them. "Bubs, I know it's hard to talk about things right now but it will get easier and better. Even if it doesn't seem like it. We're here and not going anywhere. And this may not not seem like a big deal but it is to us. We know how you are and know how even the littlest things can make you anxious. We don't want you to keep going through this."

Andi nodded and started to cry again. Feeling the effect of care and love from her parents made her happy and warming inside. "Thank you." She whispered softly.

It was the next morning. Andi had woke up a little bit earlier than everyone else in the house. She struggled in trying to go back to sleep but couldn't. When she checked the time it was only 4:37. Andi got out of bed and grabbed a hoodie and a pair of shorts. Sliding on her crocs and grabbing her phone before making her way downstairs and out the back door. She turned on her music and just laid down in the grass watching the sunrise.

"You good out here?" Stefania asked as she stepped outside. Wrapping her self up in her robe. Andi paused the music and sat up.
"Yea." She said in a raspy voice.
"How you feeling?" Stefania sat down on one of the chairs outside.
"Good. Sleepy." She chuckled.
"You couldn't go back to sleep?" Andi shook her head. "You should try to go back to sleep bella."
"Nah. I'm fine. Wanna watch the sunrise with me?"
"Maybe next time bella, I'm sorry." Stefania tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.
"Have fun out here." She said and then got up.
"Wait no school?"
"Nope. Have fun out here." And then Stefania left. Andi turned back into her spot snd watched the remainder of the sunrise. Before mumbling something else to herself.

"Thank you."

A/N: Sweet and simple:) I didn't want to give to much thought into their talk so I hope you guys enjoyed it. Also there's this thing I do with my gc where I give them little sneak peeks (if I ever remember to do them) and I would love to do them with you guys.

So follow my fan account on Twitter and whenever I plan on updating a story I'll post a little sneek peek there. Which was inspired by @tattsandbutts btw :)

Hope you guys enjoyed and enjoy the rest of your day/night. - Shay :)
Fan account:@swtxmarina