Chapter 40: Valentines Day

*didn't proof read :D*
Monday February 14th

Andi's POV:

Today I woke up in a very exciting mood. It's Valentines Day today and even though no one really likes this holiday, I really enjoy it. It's a holiday about love, doesn't matter if you have a significant other or not, there's always someone you can love.

Ever since Mason was born he had always been my "significant other" I guess you could say. I always did little things with him on these occasions. Last year Valentine's Day was on a Sunday so I may or may not have payed for the both of us to go the carnival that was still in town. Safe to say, it was very fun. My moms got to enjoy a little date with themselves and me and Mason got to spend time together. Win win in my eyes.

Sophie has never been one to celebrate, well not really celebrate, but enjoy the holiday. So when we were dating we never really did anything on this day, which is why I spent a lot of time with Mason.

Anygays, I know that most of y'all who tend to read about my life and only read about my life because you have a very big celebrity crush on my parents which they may not know about but I do because I know every thing about y'all, wow that was a breath, I know you guys make not like this holiday but I don't care. Y'all are going to read about how me and Drew spend it.

"Jesus shes one one."
"SHAY STFU!"
"I- I didn't-"
"I will murder you!"
"You wouldn't dare!?!"
"Watch. Me."
"You can't murder me, I'll murder you first hehe. Remember I have control over your life."
"I-"
"Is that silence I hear??"
"Stfu and keep writing."
"If you say so."

Today usually we would all be doing something as a group but they still haven't spoke to me. I have tried to apologize whenever I spent time with Kaylee and that side of the family but she just puts on a fake face but won't even acknowledge me. So yea, it's fine though.

Even though me and Drew promised not to do anything, well not a lot, I decided to just get her some of her favorite candy and I wrote her a different variety of letters that she can read when she needs too. She already has a bunch of stuffies from me from other little occasions so something different was what I decided to go with.

As always there was a knock at my door this morning. When I approached to open it, there was a little gift basket for me. Mason was standing there around the corner staring at me. "Hi bubba." I chuckled and he shyly moved back around the corner giggling. Like I said we take this "holiday" pretty seriously.

"Sissy?" He asked sneaking his away from the corner. The most cheesiest smile on his face grew with every inch he took. "Yes?"
"Will you be my Valentine?" He stood there nervously for a moment. I mean come on, who would say no to this?
"Of course I would bubba."
"Yayy! Now I have three valentines!!"
"Three?!?"
"Yess."
"Who?!?"
"You, Valentine A, and Valentine B. Don't worry 'bout it."
"I-"
"Heheh."
"Can you at least tell me their name??" 
"No!"
"Please?"
"Maybe!"
"Pretty please?!?"
"Their names are Lily and Ivy. And they're in my class. And I gonna give them a stuffie!"
"Ohhh. Look at you being a ladies man."
"I am. But if they start fighting, I'm leaving. Ain't no body got time for that. I'm a busy man." And with that he walked off. That three year old is something else.

I finished up getting ready for the day. Unfortunately Drew had to be at the softball practice after school today since the season is starting up soon, so we didn't have the chance to do anything today but we were spending time together later on this weekend. Everyone tends to ask me if it's weird that my ex and my current girlfriend like, work together I guess you could say. Honestly as long as they don't kill each other I'm fine with it. But they appear to be good friends so that's a plus.