Chapter 10: Reminiscing

Italics= flashback ;)

Why do I have to be so stupid

Monday, November 1st

The weekend flew by quickly. More quickly than Andi would have liked it. Before she knew it her alarm was going off again for school. She hadn't spoke to any of her friends or her girlfriend since the party. Andi knew deep down that she needed to apologize to her friends, more so Sophie in general.

She soon realized that Sophie was probably just as hurt as she was. Considering she was the one who was forced into the closet, not Andi. And even though she could have backed down from the drinking dares, which was the part Andi was deeply upset about, she knew that at the end of the day it wasn't good for her to play the victim when she was clearly not.

Her alarm went off again, snapping her out of her thoughts. She turned it off and then saw that she had a bunch of messages from Sophie.

Mausi <3

Hey
Your probably asleep rn
Can we talk??
Tomorrow at school
Just respond whenever you see these
Good night princesa
Good morning :)
I miss you :(
Pls text me back so that I know that you ok
I have an early practice today so I'll hopefully see you at lunch or in the halls

Good morning
I am ok, thxs for asking
I'll be happy to talk to you today

Great, meet me by the field house before school at 7:15

Sure

Andi sighed and then got up out of bed. Sluggishly at that. She walked over to her closet and grabbed a sweatshirt and some leggings to put on. Along with her rainbow crocs. Throwing her hair up in a messy bun as she made her way downstairs. Danielle had already been awake. Sitting on the couch drinking her ice coffee as she watched the news.

"Morning mom." Andi said before opening the fridge to grab a bottle of juice. It was still kinda tense between the three of them, from what had happened Friday night. The whole yelling and stuff. "Morning sweat heart." Danielle said in her bubbly tone of voice. "You alright?" She noticed the teenager in one of her moods and quickly changed her expression.
"Yea. No. Yea. I don't know."
"What's going on kid?" She asked getting up from the living room area.

Andi sighed before sitting down at the table with her drink. "I don't know." Danielle sat down next to her.
"Is it about what happened Friday?" She asked. Andi nodded and started to tap her fingers against the table. Something she always did when she was nervous, scared, or worried.
"Have you talked to anyone since then?"
"No."
"Why?"
"I don't know."
"Your friends are probably worried about you."
"I'll see them today at school."
"What about Soph?"
"She wants to talk today."
"Thats why your nervous."
"Kinda, yea."
"Why?"

"I don't know. She may be mad at me 'cause I made her feel like a dirt bag or something."
"I've seen the way that girl looks at you. She's not mad."
"And how would you know?"
"Just trust me. She's not mad at you."
"Probably not yet. I do owe her an apology though."
"Well what are you waiting for."
"7:15. That's when she gets out of practice."
"Well you better get to walking, before you miss the bus. No actually I'll take you."
"Don't you have to work?"
"Nope. Come I'll take you. We can stop and get donuts on the way."
"What about Mason?"
"What about him?"
"Isn't he..."
"Oh. He's with Stef and Gio. They left last night around 7 something."
"How come I didn't know about this?"
"Because we wanted you to have your space ad you never came out your room unless you were hungry."