A/N

AHHHHHH!!! And that's the end of the book. A lot of you guys predicted the end and honestly I don't blame you haha. I just wanna say these characters have been so much fun to work with. All characters from LGSC and YMATK. And of course I couldn't had done this book without the endless support of you guys. From comments, votes, ideas. All of it! Me saying thank you doesn't do enough justice of how thankful I am for you guys.

On another note I decided to end this book this way because in the people around me there's not a really lot of talk about it. People see it as "oh she was upset in her life oh well." And that's not good. People need to bring more awareness to this topic.

I myself, Shay, have been through both the struggles of losing someone from s*icide as well as trying to take my own life on several occasions. That's also why these characters mean so much to me and as it pains to see them go, I know that we will all create more together as the time goes by.

If you know someone who's going through something OR if you, yourself are going through something please don't be afraid to tell. There are people out there so cares about you and there are people who wants you here. I, personally, has spent to much around my life with this topic in my family and it seems that it's just getting worse. My own family doesn't even notice the signs in myself when it comes to me choosing life or death and the amount of times I've chosen death, I somehow find my way back to the same position.

EVERY single one of you are loved and has a purpose of life on this planet. If you need anyone to talk to about anything my DM's are always open. You can also find me on TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, and Snap. I love every single one of you and you will get through whatever you shall be going through. I'm so proud of you!!

As we lay a rest to these characters, I really hope you enjoyed this entire book and once again thank you so much!! I love you all so much!

Enjoy the rest of your day/night. Remember you are worth it and you are loved!! - Shay <3