Chapter 5: I'll Try Tomorrow

We are baby, we are.

Danielle and Andi finally made it home from the hospital. Danielle had just took the rest of the day off from work and released Mason's nanny for the day. When they got home Mason was just now eating lunch so the other two decided to join him. Andi was more so picking around in her food than actually eating it. "How about you go lay down?" Danielle suggested. Andi just nodded and got up from the table. Being sure to throw her trash away as well.

"Sissy hurt." Mason said as soon as Andi left. Danielle nodded and sighed getting up from the table. "You finish up bubba so we can take a nap." Dani said ruffling through his hair. Once he was finished, Danielle got him all clean and took him up to his room to put him to bed. Once Dani left, Mason, being the sneakiest person of the family, crawled out of his crib and walked towards the door. Slowly opening it to make sure Danielle wasn't no where to be seen. He walked out, dragging his blanket along with him, and made it into Andi's room.

"Sissy?" He asked walking over to her bed.
Andi rolled over to face him. Rubbing her eyes  in the process.
"Bubba, what's wrong?" She asked reaching out for him.
"Cufdles?"
"Sure." She picked him up and placed him in the other side of the bed. He immediately getting as close to her as possible.
"Sissy hurt." He said touching her sores and bruises. Making her jump as it still hurt.
"I'm sofy." Ma said.
"It's ok bubs."
"Me mke it betr." He placed little kissed all over her face. As that was what she did when he was hurt or something. "Therf fou go."
"Thank you."
"My plefhure."

Andi laughed at the way he tried to say 'pleasure'. Such a smart kid for his age. They both laid there. Just soaking in the moment of each other. After a while the both of them fell asleep and stayed there. Dani came looking for Mason to make sure he was still in his room, but when she found him in the older girls room, she stood in the doorway watching them for a bit. Then she turned the light off and shut the door.

Dani sat on the couch and ran her hands through her hair. She reached back on the couch to grab her phone. Soon opening Stefania's contact name. Debating weather or not she should call. Dani being the responsible one, decided to call. Knowing it would probably break Andi's trust, but she'll rather have Stef informed rather than coming home shocked. Dani quickly dialed her number and then stepped outside, leaving the door cracked.

"Hello?"
"Hi." She said with her voice cracking.
"Bella what's wrong?"
"Umm...Andi."
"What happened? Is she ok?"
"No. I got a call from her earlier saying she needed to be picked up, so I did and it was bad. Then we had to go to the emergency room and I just feel like you should know."
"Where is she now?"
"In her room asleep with Mason."
"Ok. I'll be home later and we can talk then. And bella."
"Yes?"
"Don't stress please."
"I'll try."
"Ok, I have to go. I love you."
"Love you too."

Andi hurried back upstairs before Dani came into the house. She tripped over like two blocks so even if she tried to stay quiet she didn't. She made it to her room and ran into the bathroom. Shutting and locking the door so she didn't wake the toddler. She sat down against the door and cried again. Not realizing how long she was in there, a tiny knock appeared on the door.

"Sissy? Sissy it's me Sason." She giggled as he still couldn't pronounce his name correctly.
"I'll be out in a little bit bubs."
"Are fou sad sissy?"
"Yea I am. Just a little."
"Can Sason mke it beter?"
"Hmm, I'll think about it."
"I can give fou hugs and kiss."
"Thank you bubs."
"But fou hve to comes out."
"I will later."
"But fou comes out now. Sason will be hre."
"I know you will bubby."
"So why sissy not comes out?"

Andi sighed. That was one kid who knew how to get his way of things. She unlocked the door and slowly opened it but he pushed it open and tackled her with hugs and kisses. They both walked out the bathroom and sat back on the bed. Mason grabbed the blankets and pulled them on top of the both of them.

"See Sason make it beter."
"You did make it better."
"Sissy sad?"
"I'm a little bit better."
"Fou need FeFe. Call FeFe."
FeFe was Sophie. Even though she hated being called that, that was the only way Mason could pronounce her name.

"I'll call her later, she's still at school."
"Otay. But fou not at school."
"That's because sissy got hurt."
"No one hurt my sissy." He said pouting. Crossing his arms and poking out his lips. "Foly I hurt sissy."
"But it's ok. She was just a piece of shit anyways." Andi quickly covered her mouth at what she just said. Hoping the boy didn't pick up on that.
"Fiece of shit."
"No. No. Don't say that."
"But sissy says it."
"No. Sissy made an accident. Ok. You don't say that."
"Sason not says it?"
"No Mason doesn't say it."
"Otay! Sissy?"
"Yes bubs?"
"Why fou crying in bahoom?"
"Because...I don't know. I just think I let everyone down and their mad at me I guess."
"Sason not mad at fou."
"I know that."
"Mama not mad at fou."
"Yea I guess."
"FeFe mad at fou?"
"No I don't think so."
"See. Not mad at sissy."
"Yea, I guess."
"Mommy not mad at fou."
"Mommy still at work."
"But she not mat at fou."
"We don't know that bubs."
"Yes we do." He said proudly.
"Mason what would I do without you?"
"Be sad." He giggled.
"I hate you sometimes."
"But fou wuvs me." He  exaggerated.
"I do love you."
"Yay! I wuvs you too."

The both of them sat there watching tv and laughing and stuff. Dani came back upstairs to see if they were awake. When she saw them having fun like that she just watched. As close as their relationship was, it was still really hard for them to enjoy the presence of each other.

It was a little bit later. Stefania had came home from work. Andi ended up going back to sleep so it was just the three up. Danielle and Stefania had been talking about the conversation they had from earlier. Since Andi couldn't go back to school for about 2 days, Stefania would stay with her tomorrow and then Dani with the day after. There was a knock on the door as they were watching tv.
"Did you order something?" Stefania asked as she got up. Dani shook her head.

"Hello?" She said as it opened. "Sophie, what brings you by?"
"After school today I went to the store and got some of Andi's favorite stuff and candy." She held up the gift bag of stuff for Stefania to take.
"You take it to her. She's upstairs asleep."
"I...ok." She walked into the house. Being sure to take her shoes off first.
"Hello Sophie." Danielle said.
"Hi."
"FeFe!" Mason yelled getting up from the couch. "Are fou hre to see sissy?"
"I am." She said as she picked him up.
"Sissy sleeping."
"Is that so."
"And sissy sad."
"I'll make her happy again."
"Otay."

Sophie quietly walked in the room and sat the bag down on the vanity. She walked over to the side of the bed and slowly crawled in behind her. Wrapping her arms around the body in front of her. Andi turned around to see who it was. Opening her eyes and then closing them again once she saw.
"Thank you." She whispered into Sophie's chest.
"Anytime princesa."
They stayed there for a while. Sophie running her fingers through Andi's hair. Andi getting closer and closer to Sophie as if it was possible.

"Are you coming to school tomorrow?"
"No."
"That's good. You deserve the break. Also I'm proud of you."
"For what?"
"I don't know. But just know I'm proud of you and I love you."
"I love you too."
"So have you tomorrow off. What are you going to do?"
"I don't know. I'll try to fix my life I guess."
"As long as you do it for yourself and not because other people want you to."
"I know babe."
"I'm just making sure."
"Are you staying the night?"
"If your moms and my mom is ok with that."
"Thank you."
"Mhmm. Now stop talking so we can finish cuddling."
"One more thing. Did you bring the good candy, in that bag?"
"If you mean sweet tart ropes, which I know are your favorite, then yes."
"Yay."

A/N: Short and sweet for today. Sorry I didn't upload yesterday. Also I love Sophie and Mason in this chapter. And everyone needs a Mason in their life. Hope you enjoyed and enjoy the rest of your day and/or night. -Shay :))