Chapter 39: Mind Refresh

•last chapter was beyond trash lawd😭•
•didn't proof read :P•

Saturday February 12th

It had been a week since the overbearing outbreak between the two girls. They were once again on rocky terms. Three messages a day terms. Today was a fairly nice day outside. Andi decided to take a day to herself. She woke up and then went downstairs for breakfast.

Of course there was no one else awake this morning. It was only 7:26 this morning and her family was not early risers. Andi has just decided to make an açaí bowl for breakfast so she got to blending. Mangos, raspberries, and some random fruit she found in the freezer.

"Sissy?" Mason asked as he came down the stairs rubbing his eyes. "What you doing?"
"Making breakfast." She chuckled.
"Why so loud?"
"Because I'm using the blender."
He walked over to the part in the kitchen she was at. "Smoothie?" He asked tilting his head to the side.
"Yea, kinda. Want some?"
"No. Icky. I want waffles and cream!!"
"Waffles and whipped cream?"
"Pwease?" He said with those big blue orbs of his.
"Fine."

After the both of them making breakfast, they sat down and ate together. Andi's phone pinged and it was a message from Drew.

My love <3

good morning buba <3

morning love <3

what are you doing today??

Probably going out shopping or something, why??

is it ok if I come??
I just kinda want to talk,
if that's ok.

ofc. I can walk to your house to get you or something.

If you want to. Doesn't matter to me.

Ok. I'll be there in a few

Sounds good. :)

<3

<3

Andi finished eating and cleaned up the kitchen from her and Mason's mess. "Sissy!!" He yelled from the living room. "Bubba!!" She said in the same tone of voice as him.
"Cuddles!!"
"I can't right now. I have to get ready."
"Just for little while?"
"Five minutes, ok?"
"10?"
"Five."
"Eight?"
"Five."
"Oh come on! Who's more important than me?" He pouted.
"10. Ok?"
"Okay!"

(Don't play with Mason bout his cuddles😤🤚🏾 but back to the story hehe)

They both sat on the couch and cuddled for a bit as they watched Toy Story. Then Andi decided to go get dressed. She just wore a pair of light colored ripped jeans with a hoodie and her favorite pair of Vans. Brushing her curls out and then she was on her way, but first knocking on her parents for to let them know she was leaving.

"Mom?! Mommy?!" She knocked again. No answer so she slowly opened the door. And of course they were both still asleep. "Bambina what are you doing?" Stefania muffled out from the pillow.
"I'm going out today. Just wanted to let you know before I left." She said standing at the foot of the bed.

"When will you be back?"
"I don't know. No later than 4, for sure."
"Ok. Do you need money or anything?"
"No."
"Is Mason awake?"
"Yes."
"Has he ate?"
"Yes. Waffles and whipped cream."
"Have you eaten?"
"Yes."
"Alright. Leave the door open for your brother."
"Ok. Bye. Love you."
"I love you too."

She walked out their room, leaving the door slightly open just in case Mason was to need something. Andi then sent a quick message to Drew telling her she'll be there shortly. "Bye Mason!"
"Wait!!" He said and ran towards her. "You no give me my kiss!"
Andi picked him up and gave him a small peck on his cheek and which he happily returned. "Now you go!"
"Ok." She chuckled and put him down.