Chapter 3: Home

"I love you too."

"Hope you guys had a great first day of school. I'll see you all tomorrow." The teacher said as he dismissed the students. Finally the day was over. It felt like this was one of the longest days ever.

"You have softball practice this afternoon?" Andi asked as she stood next to Soph's locker.
"Um no not practice but lessons." Andi groaned and rolled her eyes. "What's wrong princesa?"
"Nothing. What time you going to be finished?"
"I don't know. But I'll text you afterwards."
"Ok."
"Why you sound so sad? Did I do something?" Sophie said starting to worry.
"No. No it's not you. I just...I don't know. I had a long day. I'll probably go home and take a nap or something."
"You should do that."
"I guess I'll do that."
"Sleep well princess." Sophie said kissing the top of her head. Andi smiled and the both of then went their own separate ways.

Andi stood at the bus lane and was just scrolling through her phone until her bus showed up. Once it did she got on the bus and once again popped in her AirPods and started listening to her music. Since she was the one of the first ones to be picked up in the morning she was one of the last to be dropped off.
"Have a nice day." She said to the bus driver and then got off. As she walked towards her house she kept getting this feeling that someone was watching her but just shrugged it off.

Andi knocked on the door as she saw Mason's nanny's car sitting in the driveway. She didn't feel like getting her key out. "Andi!" She said as she opened the door.
"Hello." Andi said and then walked in. Hoping to be accompanied by Mason.
"Where's Mason?" She asked grabbing a bottle of water and a snack before heading to her room.
"He's still asleep."
"Oh ok. I'll be upstairs so if he wakes up I'll get him." Andi said and then walked off to her room.

When she got there the first thing she did was take off her jeans and put on a pair of sweats. Along with a hoodie, Soph left over her house. She turned on Criminal Minds and then just laid in her bed. Soon after she fell asleep.

"Bambina?" Stefania said rubbing her back to wake her up. Andi slowly woke up, a little confused.
"Long first day?" Stef asked. Andi nodded and then sat up. When she checked her phone there were a bunch of messages she had missed out from. Most of them being from her group chat. They were talking about school. Nothing to important to miss there. A couple of them were from Sophie. She'll catch up on those later.

"What time is it?" She asked in a groggy voice.
"Almost 6."
"That nap was good." She said stretching again.
"I bet it was. I was wondering if you wanted to go get food?"
"Um yea sure. Let me change first."
"We're not getting out so your fine. You look cozy."
"I do feel cozy." Andi giggled.

When she went downstairs there was Dani helping Mason get his shoes on.
"SISSY!" He screamed to the top of his lungs.
"Hi bubba!" Andi said reaching out for him. He happily got up and ran over to her. Knocking off one of his shoes. Andi picking  him up and throwing him up in the air.
"Your putting that back on." Dani chuckled as she got up.
"I will."
"I mif fou sissy."
"I missed you too."
"Fou scfool?"
"Yea I was at school."
"Scfool fun?"
"It was interesting, but sometimes it's fun."

When they all got in the car and drove off, Andi got to choose where they would eat at. She choose Mexican food so that's where they went.
"So today was interesting, you say?" Stef starting to question.
"Um yea."
"Care to tell us how it went?" Danielle asked.
"So first we got to the school blah blah all that stuff. Then I found out I don't have any classes with Iz, Kay, or Kam. So yay for that. The class right before lunch, once that ended, Ashley came and talked to me."
"I swear to god I'll beat..."
"Danielle." Stefania said cutting the blonde off.
"Um anyways, before she left, well before I left they came and pulled my back pack and I fell. But then Soph came up and helped me up. Turns out I have lunch and all 4 four my afternoon classes with her."