Epilogue

3 Years Later

Will started at the message biting his lip. He'd already gone back and fourth for the last week debating if he should just delete it or open it and see what it says.

His thumb hovers over the email ready to click it and see what Tony could possibly want from him three years after he tormented Will and Mason beat him up.

Speaking of Mason the door to Will's room opens and he walks in before Will can decide. He quickly shuts off his phone and drops it on his bed.

"Hey"

Mason grins and walks over leaning down for a kiss.

"Hey baby"

Will accepts the kiss and smiles lightly.

"How was work?"

Mason shrugs "work"

Will only rolls his eyes by now he's used to how dry Mason can be sometimes.

"Did you get the new sign put up?"

Mason flops down on the bed next to Will.

"Yeah, was a fucking shit show though"

Moves to lay beside Mason cuddling into his side as Mason lifts his arm to wrap it around him.

"Why?"

Mason sighs "Hank can't hold a fucking sign straight and Gary pissed off so I had to do it myself"

Will chuckles lightly "that's how you like it anyway"

Mason rolls his eyes "people piss me off and get in my way, plus Hanks been fucking annoying as hell recently"

Will lifts himself up and looking down at Mason.

"He has not! He's just going through something"

Mason rolls his eyes "yeah fucking puberty, I thought only chicks got mood swings"

Will simply sighs, Masons right. Hank hasn't been himself pretty much since he started high school. Unfortunately with Shawn in prison he's taken on a lot more responsibility and it seems to have take a toll on him.

"He said Pope's coming tonight so maybe that will cheer him up"

Mason's eyes are closed and he barely mumbles a "maybe"

Will smiles lightly staring at his sleeping boyfriend. This has been their routine lately, Mason comes home from work tired from being busy all day and they end up napping in Will's bed until he has to leave for his evening class.

•••
Will wakes up to Mason groaning "shut off your fucking alarm"

Will chuckles turning off his alarm and turning back towards Mason, kissing his cheek.

"Go back to sleep babe"

Mason nods "I am"

Will gets up from the bed and grabs his bag tucking a few textbooks in it before moving to the door. Before he steps out Mason grunts, but still doesn't bother to open his eyes.

"Seven o'clock Will"

Will smiles lightly "I'll be there, promise"

He shuts the door quietly behind him a smile still on his face. He knows Mason's nervous about tonight. The grand reopening of Gary's bar now renamed Hendricks Masons moms maiden name. Becoming co owners with Gary was an exciting venture for Mason and despite his reluctance to show it Will knows he's proud.