Chapter 26

I'm sorry the upload is later then usual! I had my G2 test today which for those who don't know is your license and I was soooo nervous, but we passed! 🙌
Here's the update, enjoy!

••
Mason

I watch Will from the other side of the bar, his head is back to being buried in his notes and he looks ridiculous sat like that in a place like this.

I hand the guy in front of me a beer before wiping the counter and tossing the towel over my shoulder, crossing my arms, and leaning against the bar to watch Will.

Gary chuckles next to me making me roll my eyes "what?"

He shrugs "nothing"

I give him a look annoyed "tell me"

He shakes his head "whose Will?"

I blink looking at the other end of the bar and nod in Will's direction "that's Will"

Gary rolls his eyes "I know that idiot, I mean to you who is he?"

I grunt not wanting to talk about it.

"Gage's brother"

He lifts a brow looking genuinely surprised "that's Gages brother?" I nod "yeah"

He makes a face "wow they're nothing alike"

I shrug not bothering to respond and he continues.

"So why is Gage's brother here?" I scoff "do you want me to kick him out?"

Gary rolls his eyes "don't be an ass, he's fine I'm just wondering why you have Gage's brother here at the bar when he's clearly not here to have a good time and 15 minutes ago you told him not to leave"

I grunt at that, Gary was obviously paying more attention then I thought.

"There's an asshole at his house and his best friend was busy"

Gary doesn't look convinced "an asshole? The kids never been around someone with an attitude before?"

I huff getting tired of this stupid game of 20 questions.

"An asshole who slapped him because he gets his rocks off treating Will like he's his bitch"

I turn away from Gary after the words leave my mouth and focus on stacking glasses instead.

Gary sucks in a breath "Gage is friends with someone who treats his brother like that?"

I groan "He doesn't know, Will won't tell him"

Gary nods looking at Will.

"You don't do anything?" I scoff annoyed he thinks I wouldn't.

"Trust me it's a hard fucking battle everyday"

Gary lifts a brow as if not understanding and I roll my eyes "Will doesn't want me to"

Gary chuckles "ahhhh"

I think he's done with this conversation, but instead he smirks nodding toward Will "you ever keep his bed warm?"

I glare and don't bother responding. Instead I just walk to the back room; annoyed.

Gary of course follows me and I roll my eyes "piss off"

He sighs "I was just riling you up Mase I don't really care"

I grunt "neither do I, doesn't mean I want to talk about it" he chuckles "okay so we're good?"

I roll my eyes "your my boss Gary" he glares "and your friend" I shake my head "whatever"