Chapter 21

Hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween (if you celebrate) and thank you all so much for reading this book and leaving sweet and/or funny comments for me to read. Your all the best! 💕

••
Will

The morning was boring after Mason escaped through my window. I was eager to tell Jenna and have her knock some much needed sense into me, but fate would have it other ways and she wasn't coming to school until lunch.
The only text I got was:

Dentist appointment

I had rolled my eyes when I'd seen it.

Guess you'll miss the Mason update

I was only teasing, but Jenna had responded right away.

Update?! You still need to explain what Hank was talking about

I cringe at that. I'm not scared or embarrassed to tell Jenna what happened, but telling her how awful Hank and Mason's dad is doesn't seem fair. I text her back a thumbs up and turn toward the board. There's only half an hour left before the class ends and Jenna will get here, thankfully.

My plan is to copy notes and ignore the world until then, but my teacher calls my name

"oh Will honey!?"

I look up and she smiles sweetly at me "do you mind running this note to Mrs.Harrison's room?" I cringe but stand obediently "sure thing"

I take the note and leave the room walking down the hall and upstairs coming up to Mrs.Harrison's room. I knock lightly shifting on my feet awkwardly. Thankfully the door opens and she smiles down at me

"Will what can I do for you?" I hand her the note "I was asked to bring this to you"

She takes the note and reads it before nodding "perfect thank you, you may go back to class"

I nod and turn about the head down the hall but her door clicks shut and I'm standing directly in front of Tony who grins.

"Baby Jackson. What are you doing here?" I wince "um...going to class"

I attempt to step around him, but he swings an arm around my shoulders locking me against his side and starts dragging me with him "c'mon Will I'll walk you to class" I hate the way I freeze up and just let him drag me towards the stairwell.

Once inside he shoves me toward the wall

"you know Will I feel like we never get time to just talk"

I bite my lip confused and on edge "I need to go Tony" he chuckles shaking his head "no you don't" I move from the wall and he shoves me back against it.

"Teachers pet doesn't want to be late to class am I right?" I don't meet his eye.

"just leave me alone Tony please" he sighs "Will, I'll let you go before class ends..if you beg"

My eyes widen why does he always want me to do what he says? Despite being scared and worried about getting back to class I shake my head "I I'm not doing that"

He smirks "oh c'mon Will I can stand here all period just get on your knees and ask me nicely" he shoves me harshly as he speaks so I end up landing harshly on my knees on the ground.

I try to stand back up but he shoves me again

"ah stay down!"

I feel tears prick my eyes and if being unable to stand up made me feel humiliated this was worse.

I refuse to meet Tony's eyes and this only fuels him "don't make it boring Willy say something, ask me to go and I'll let you, just ask my permission" I glare at the ground wishing my tears to go away.