Chapter 27

I don't know if your all emotionally prepared for this chapter 🤍

••
Will

I wake up wrapped in Mason's arms and can't help, but nuzzle myself deeper. My face is tucked into the crook of his neck and my lips brush against his neck unintentionally.

Mason groans "fuck Will what are you doing?"

I blush and pull back lightly staring up at his confused was he angry? He didn't sound angry and he hadn't bothered to open his eyes and glare down at me so he must not be mad. Surprised maybe?

I'm feeling confident this morning so I decide to try my luck and move back to his neck brushing my lips against it again.

He swallows stiffly "Will."

It comes out like a warning, but for some reason my brain decides it's best to ignore it. He still doesn't sound mad.

The third time I brush my lips against his neck Mason grunts and before I know it he's flipped us over staring down at me.

"Don't tease me Will" he growls the words and I can't help the way I blink at him my skin heating up.

"I..uh I wasn't t trying to"

He tilts his head "weren't trying to?"

I shake my head lightly and he lifts a brow before moving his own mouth to my neck and placing open mouthed kisses in a path down to my collar bone. My eyes widen, but as he goes I gasp and moan slightly beneath him.

Mason grins against my neck before pulling away making me whimper.

He chuckles "you started this baby" he starts to move off of me, but instinctively I reach up gripping his shoulders.

His eyes drift to my hands and his gaze darkens. Without hesitation he dives back down to my neck, but this time he sucks his mark onto my skin and eventually causes my body to jolt when he nips at my skin.

I yelp thrusting up against him making him groan and grab my hips grinding down against me.

I'm almost convinced this is a dream when suddenly my mom knocks on the door.

"Will are you okay honey? Sounded like you hurt yourself"

My eyes widen and Mason pauses his movements dropping his face into my neck and groaning.

I bite my lip trying to compose myself "um uh...yeah just uh...stubbed my toe!"

I cringe and wait to for her response. To find out if she believes me.

She hums "okay honey, you better get up for school Gage is already ahead of you!"

I turn my gaze to my alarm clock and my eyes widen I'm going to be late again! I attempt to get up the moment I hear her descend the stairs, but Mason grunts as I struggle against him.

"Will Jackson if you move like that one more time I swear I'll take you right fucking here"

My eyes widen and I freeze. Suddenly aware of Mason's bulge pressing against me. His words ring in my ears and without much thought I watch him as I shift my hips just slightly rubbing my bulge with his own.

Mason growls at that his entire body going ridged before he jumps off of me "fuck!"

He storms out of my room and into the bathroom slamming the door making my eyes widen. I shouldn't have done that.

My eyes dart to the stairs and I jump up from my bed. Mason obviously didn't think about my family and him being out of my room is risky.

I grab some clothes and close my bedroom door changing quickly. When I finish I open my door back up and find the bathroom door open and Mason no where in sight. I cringe I hope he's okay.