Chapter 41

Here she is chapter 41...we're sooooo close guys! I'm wrapping Will and Masons story up they're going to be happy little babies soon and I couldn't be more excited. 🤍

••
Will

We leave the bar and Mason drops me off at Jenna's taking the car to hear back to my house with Hank. I almost want to tell Jenna I'll just see her tomorrow and go home with him, but I know I can't do that.

Jenna grins when she opens the door.

"Hey!"

I smile "what's up?"

She shrugs pulling the door open so I can step inside.

"Not much trying to learn new choreography for dance, did Mason drop you off?"

I nod "he's taking Hank to my place"

She lifts a brow and I bite my lip "there dad..."

I let the implication of my words settle and Jenna's face sours.

"I feel bad for them I wish they could live somewhere else"

I nod "me to, but Mason is doing his best"

Jenna agrees and shakes her head.

"speaking of Mason....you guys going to become official yet?"

My cheeks heat with colour "I uh..I don't know Jenna I want to...I don't want to rush Mason though"

She rolls her eyes "Will, Mason likes you a lot your not going to scare him away"

I play with my sleeve "you don't know that, besides he hasn't said anything and if we're being honest how can we become official when nobody even knows I'm gay?"

Jenna lifts a brow "you planning on coming out?"

I shrug walking around her room distracting myself with her dance medals.

"I've been thinking about it...I mean why not?"

Jenna nods "you're right if you're ready there's no reason not to, everyone loves and will support you"

I smile "thanks Jenna"

My phone dings pulling my attention from our conversation and my eyes widen when I read the text.

Dinner tomorrow?

I look up at Jenna a concerned look on her face

"What?

I lick my lips and shake my head once

"Mason wants to go...to dinner tomorrow"

The disbelief is clear in my voice, but Jenna only squeals

"Oh my god Will! A date!!"

I'm still processing that Mason wants to go on a date with me when Jenna grins.

"You know what this means?"

I shake my head "um n no..."

Jenna laughs "we're going to make you look hot! Irresistibly hot"

I blush because that would be nice.

"O ok"

Jenna looks thrilled when I agree and immediately claps her hands together.

"Let's go!"

I blink "go where?"

She rolls her eyes.

"the mall Will time to get you a new outfit"

I smile back at her eagerness and nod allowing her to run downstairs and ask to borrow her parents car before following her out the door. It doesn't take us long to get to the mall and when we do Jenna drags me right to American Eagle.