51|This Little Piggy

Start from the beginning

"Shut up." Zoey said.

••••

When the bell rung, meaning that English was over. Zoey grabbed her books, chucked them into her backpack before zipping it up and throwing it over her shoulders, walking out of the classroom with Shawn and Cory. Zoey couldn't help but smile when she noticed Little Cory dressed up in clothes.

"You know, Cory, having a pig is sure making school fun." Shawn said.

"But the fun is over. Look who's coming." Cory said, pointing behind them. Zoey turned to see Mr. Feeny on top of the small flight of stairs.

"Uh-oh, Feeny." Shawn said.

The pig squeals as it ran over to Shawn's doggy door in the locker and climbed inside.

"You taught him that?" Zoey asked her boyfriend.

"No. He just knows." Shawn answered before the three all stood in front of Shawn's locker, while Mr. Feeny walked down by them. "Hello, Principle Feeny."

"No farm animals here." Cory added before the three nervously laughed.

"Yes, well. The day is young." Mr. Feeny replied before he walked away from them.

••••

After school, Zoey went over to Mr. Turner's place to visit Shawn and Little Cory. She currently stood in the kitchen, watching as Shawn poured milk into a baby bottle.

"Admit it, you love Little Cory." Shawn said with a smirk.

Zoey shrugged her shoulders. "He's adorable, okay? But love..."

"You love me." Shawn told her.

"But you're not a pig..." Zoey stopped herself and paused for a second. "I take that back. I mean, you just dropped on me that I'm Little Cory's mother."

"Oh, come on, Zo. You love our son...." Shawn teased.

"Stop saying that." Zoey scolded.

"See mum-mode." Shawn responded.

Zoey simply rolled her eyes and turned around to the couch to see Little Cory licking Mr. Turner's face. She placed a and up to her mouth, trying not to laugh at the scene in front of her.

"Oh, Catherin. Oh, Catherin, you wild woman. Oh." Mr. Turner said in his sleep which caused Zoey to snicker. "Oh. Oh, Catherin-" Little Cory began to squeal, causing Mr. Turner to wake up. He began to spit and wipe the pig slobber off his face as he stood up. "Hunter, we had an agreement. He can't kiss me any more. Look, Hunter, we went over the ground rules. You can keep the pig..."

"Little Cory." Shawn corrected.

Mr. Turner looked at the pig before back to Shawn. "Little Cory. But he's all yours. I don't want to raise him. I don't want to hear from him. Do we understand each other?"

"Yeah." Shawn responded. Mr. Turner nodded and made his way to his room. "Pig-hater."

"I heard that." Mr. Turner said before he walked into his room, leaving Shawn and Zoey in the living room.

Zoey sighed and grabbed the bottle out of Shawn's hand. "Is there a thirty pig here?" She asked. And immediately, Little Cory crawled onto her lap, taking the bottle into his mouth. "There you go, bud."

Shawn sat down next to his girlfriend and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "Look at that, our son's a mama's boy already."

Zoey gave him a pointed look. "Shawn."