"So why did you just announced it when you're already.." She was looking for the right term so it will be less offensive for a pregnant woman.

"Big? I said that I don't want any attention but I was also surprised that he announced it in front of his friends, family and associates" I shrugged while forking my salad.

"He loves you that's why, he just want the world to know you are his and back" Andy said while chewing his food.

"Yeah, He loves you" She said surely of it.

I shrugged again and continued to eat my lunch not wanting to prolong this kind of conversation.

Why are they all saying that Max loves me? I think they are crazy!

Work was still work but less for me, since they were always caring for the pregnant co-worker, I know it was all real because they started to be like this was when I started to get big on the mid section department.

I finished my paperworks in time for me to go home. I was so tired and my whole body hurts. I put all the files that were unfinished on the side and put a sticky note on it, I closed my computer and started to fix my things in my purse.

I stood up and slung my purse on my shoulder looking at the entire floor. The floor was almost deserted, a few people who were also preparing to leave remained. I waved and greeted them goodbye as I walked out of my desk, they also greeted me in return.

I took the elevator and saw that Joe was still there. We said our goodbye and left the building.

I was turning on my left since it was my way home when an all familiar voice spoke.

"I'm really hurt right now that you didn't noticed me" Max was leaning on the car holding a box with white roses inside.

"I thought you were in Dubai for a business meeting?" I was confused and at the same time surprised.

"Can't I come home early because I miss my girlfriend and our baby?" He was smiling and I can help the blush covering my cheeks.

I rushed with all the force I can with my body and hugged him tight. I inhaled his scent and it sends me to euphoria.

"I missed you" I said and he kissed me with all of his might.

We continued to kiss until we ran out of breath, he gave me the roses and I melted from his gesture. Every single day he never failed to give me a bouquet of flowers or roses be it at work or at home.

"Thank you" I murmured into his lips and he pushed his face closer to peck me back.

He asked me if I can stay the night in his apartment and I accepted in a flash but I said that I have to get a change of clothes for work at the apartment.

We drive back to the apartment and when I opened the door laughter can be heard across the hallway.

"I'm home" I shouted while I caressing my belly.

"TV" Patrick shouted in the living room and I grabbed Max's hand and led him to our living room.

"Hi Max!" They greeted at the same time smiling at him.

"Hey guys, what's up?" He asked and they gave him a thinking look

"Work" Patrick said exasperated and rearranging some A4 sized photos.

"Zoe who's abs do you prefer Nick Bateman or Sean O'Pry?" Patrick said while holding a Topless Nick Bateman picture.

"Come on! Pick Sean!" Tia was waving the picture of a topless Sean O'pry to me.