Epilogue 1

This is going to be one of those disturbing chapters you've ever read...even for me but As I thought of the whole thing I definitely had to go to google and confirm if it's real so I didn't make up anything and I actually enjoyed writing it so I hope you sure do enjoy it too. Ps:I'm not nasty. My head just goes red sometimes 😂

Warning. Extreme. Explicit sexual scenes. If you hate being kept on edge and tension....I'm sorry but you just hv to read😏

Aiden's POV

He is really my Ezekiel in the flesh, not dead.  I couldn't stop myself from looking at him but I had to resist going soft right now. I just wish you knew how much I missed you. How much I wanted to see you again. I died every night just thinking about your touch. ..Don't get me wrong. I'm really happy that you're here. Right in front me. Only that is enough to make my heart explode with euphoria but then again it doesn't justify why you had to make me believe you were dead. I know it was maybe partly my fault. I did it first. I pushed my self away from you. I shouldn't have but you just did me dirty. No one easily recovers from this and that is why...

I overly thought as I stared at him but that's when I realised. He looked awfully different. Of course he had to. It had been a while...also He grew out his beard which I actually might like even though all I craved at the moment was him. Precisely why I asked the men to leave us.

"How did you even know it was me on the phone?" He asked as I walked to grab my chair pulling it toward where he sat trying to ignore him. I sat down on the chair in the process interlocking my thighs with his and I loved the warmth.

"I told you not to speak. Or was I not clear enough?" I muttered then lifted my gun to his chest trying hard not to make eye contact. I gradually slid the gun lower on his chest until I was at the rim of his pants. God knows how much I wanted to just rip these pants off but all I could do was use my index finger to pull his pants together with his shorts open as I came into contact with the hair right above his groin and then stuck my Burrel in and slowly pulled my finger out.

"How come we never tried gun play? I think it would have been fun." I mused trying to get to him but he seemed unfazed so I pushed it in further until I felt it settle on his member but his expressions stayed blank although he shifted himself forward and ended up using his leg to push up against my own member so I moved my eyes down to his knee but when I lifted them back, I just knew he did that on purpose since a smile crept up on his lips.

I pulled the gun out of his pants placing it on the fabrics on top of his member just to scare him but he was still dismayed

"You know if I hadn't tried this, I never would have known how much fun you used to have teasing me at the White House." I said which is true I was having fun but it's also annoying when the person you are trying to scare just doesn't get it and he was starting to get on my nerves so I instead pressed the gun harder onto him and he pushed back and then went his leg that was pressed on me as well but at least I got him.

"Where should I put the bullet...here...here...or here." I said as I moved it on his member and I think he liked it since he groaned and subconsciously spread his legs a little more.

"Speak or I'll make this painfully longer than needed" i hissed

"I thought you didn't want me to speak." He said sounding even more calmer than before.

"Oh so you're playing the mind games huh..." I said narrowing my eyes at him and leaning in closer to his face.

"You really have no idea what I can do." I warned

"Well Why don't you show me then the monster I created."He said and this fucker just knows when to sound sexy I couldn't hold back anymore. I stuck my tongue out licking a strip on his lips and then I let er rip. I pressed the button and singled to the men who were holding the others to shoot and as soon as I did, I heard the first gun shot which I think startled Ezekiel.