TWENTY

Aiden's POV
"Do you know why you're getting punished?" He asked as he walked to his bed and sat at the edge of it.

"No" I replied since I wasn't sure why I was getting punished although I've been wanting this for a long time and it's finally here. I even feel like ruining it even more so the punishment could be heavier but this might work for now.

"Take off your clothes...leave your shorts on." He said in his dominant voice looking at me and I got to it. He seemed mad but not quite. I couldn't tell exactly what he was thinking but I'm waiting for where this might end.

"Come" he said and I walked to him and then he spread his legs and used two of his fingers to call me to come closer and I did that too getting right in the middle of his legs so there was almost no distance between us and I looked down at his face.

"You still smell like him." He said as he put his face on my torso sniffing in hard. He caressed my thighs slightly passing the tip of his fingers on me and goosebumps filled my whole body. He moved them back and forth until he finally came up to my ass at first just passing his palms on me but then he squeezed hard and I gasped.

He left one hand on my ass giving it some squeezes occasionally and then brought the other to my bulge. He rubbed me through my shorts making me jerk forward into his touch. I was hard already and wanted it so bad but decided to keep my mouth shut for now.

He tagged at the rim of my shorts and I waited for him to pull them down but he didn't.

"Get on the bed" he said and I moved away from him and got on the bed lying on my back waiting to be tied up and tortured like before but what he said after just got me puzzled.

"The rules are a little different today. I am not going to tie you down or put a blind fold on you. You are to control your hands. Do not touch me unless I say so and for every time you touch me I'll double the punishment. And do not try to kiss me either if your lips touch mine the punishment still doubles. Most importantly do not cum until I say so. Do you still remember your safe words?"

"Purple to mean stop and green to mean slow down"

"Good" Well this should be easy. I mean just not touching although I hate the kissing rule but I'll be fine. I wonder how he's going to do it since I noticed he had only gotten lube from the  Drawer. He placed it on the bed and climbed on the bed spreading my legs with his. He bent down and kissed my neck and God how I missed that. He sucked on my skin so hard it almost hurt but then he passed his tongue on me and kissed me lower and lower leaving a trail of hickies and bites until he reached right there next to my throbbing member.

He paused for for a second staring at me. He looked like he wanted to say something but he stopped himself and instead he aggressively pulled my shorts off. He then lifted both my legs to his shoulders and started kissing them. He put them down after a while of sucking, spreading them a little too much. Well I think I might die today. He grabbed the lube putting a good amount on his hands and then wrapped them around my member.

I gasped closing my eyes at the coldness of the lube and then he started moving his hands. He moved them at a steady pace then piped up.

"What did you do two days back?" He asked and I didn't want to reply but I had to.

"Nothing" I said opening my eyes to look at him. He picked up the pace moving his hands a little faster.

"Are you sure?" He said and that's when I remembered that I put a toy up my ass.

"No" I said my breath starting to hitch.

"Then tell me what you did" he said and went faster.

"I....I....haaaaaa"and then he slowed down and my eyes flattered open.