EIGHT

Ezekiel's POV

"Alright let's get down to business...what brings you here"

"I've been looking for something and I heard you're the only one who has it in plenty...maybe we could come down to an agreement"

"And what could that be"

"Red diamonds" he looked at his son and they both laughed

"I ran out of those a long time ago...sold them...I guess now we won't have a partnership after all...I was so looking forward to it" and then Tony stood up to leave and I immediately grabbed his hand as a signal and he sat back down.

"What do you have?" I asked

"Well it depends what you want...I can find you anything"

"Then why not red diamonds?" He then hesitatated. Something was off about him.

"Fine give me the money and I'll get them for you" and that sounded too familiar even for my liking

"Boss don't do it" Tony begged but in a whisper

"Let me talk to him for a second". I stood up and walked a good distance with Tony who turned me around before I could reach the spot I intended to have the private chat with him.

"Boss don't you see that they're playing us...they're doing to you exactly what they did to your brother."

"Obviously I can see that but then the other thing I can see for sure is that they have the red diamonds so we're going to play along. If they screw us over we fight and get back what's ours" then I walked past him but as I did he grabbed my hand again.

"And you're going to let all those men die just for..."and I didn't say a word but just kept moving to the white walls leader and held my hand out for a hand shake then he stood up too.

"We have ourselves a partnership then"I said with a smile and he mirrored it and shook my hand and then I was on my way.

____*____*____*____*____*____*____*___

"First thing we need to find out is where the White Walls get their merchandise...we need to weaken them from the source. If we secure some sort of understanding with their suppliers then they'll be ours." I told all my men since I had invited them all over.

"You know what you're doing?" Like always Tony with the questions.

"For now I can't tell for sure but I'm hoping the plan works" I replied

"Ok then I won't object you anymore...let's get to work men" he told his mates and then they left. I sat down with a long sigh thinking of how this plan could blow up in my face and I lose everything including Aiden but I tried to destruct myself from it. I picked up my phone and placed a call to...

"Hey Beth" I said when she picked up.

"You finally missed me...I was starting to think Aiden took you away from me forever and youre lucky you called because I was coming there next week to kill him" and then she laughed because obviously that was a joke but then it reminded me of Aidens situation even more.

"Ez...what's wrong...you went quiet even when that's supposed to be funny"

"Nothing Beth I just got destructed"

"Spill" she said and she was serious and I really wanted to talk about it at least with her so I ended up telling her the whole story.

"Do you need me to come back?"

"No Beth I got it all under control don't worry"

"If you say so brother"she replied and then I hang up.