TWENTY FIVE

Warning: some triggers ahead ⚠️

A/N this chapter was supposed to go differently but then that happened so I guess it is what it is. Also I hope you like it. Fingers crossed.

Tony's POV

It's been two weeks now since we rescued Ezekiel and he barely leaves his room even though he has been making great progress with his healing. Aiden left for America about his dead wife and he is not yet back I mean Not to sound insensitive and all but I wonder what he is still doing there. It's just putting someone in the ground but oh well.

Me on the other hand had to deal with Divine this whole while. The only time I get to escape him is when I'm going to sleep yet even then he still checks up on me like a child, smiling at me out of nowhere, being nice to me unnecessarily. I might actually start considering him given Ezekiel will never love me judging from how devastated he is with Aiden away and speak of the devil.

"Hey honey. What are you thinking about? Me? Oh stop..." he likes to flutter himself

"Actually yea I was thinking about you. And how you won't stop invading my space." I said as it was clear I was outside in the corner of his porch a place I never thought he'd ever find me  but who am I kidding it's his house.

"You're the one playing hard to get. We've already been on countless dates but you still won't let me hit it." He said And I stood up to walk back into the house

"What dates are you even talking about?"

"All the dinners we've had. That has to count for something right." I opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water opening it and taking a sip from it as he just stood there staring at my every step.

"What will I do to get you to have sex with me?" His question coming out almost genuine enough to be believable and shameless too.

"Nothing really. I told you..."

"Yah yah I know Ezekiel and all." He said and that's not what I was even going to say but then he paused for a second like he had gotten a brilliant idea. He started walking away to God knows where

"What are you doing now."  I shouted as he kept going

"I am going to talk to him." That's when I realized what he was about to do. I put down the bottle instead and started running after him. Yes I like Ezekiel but it would be inappropriate if I ever told him let alone divine telling him.

"Divine no no don't do it" I tried to stop him but he was already in Ezekiel's room so I just stood there hoping he'll change his mind if I frown my face a little. Ezekiel was sitting on his bed holding his phone looking at both of us and probably wondering what we're doing in his room.

"Ezekiel..." Divine started

"Divine don't do it." I pleaded but my plea just fell on deaf ears as he continued saying

"...please tell this Man You don't like him so I can finally eat his ass in peace" Divine concludes and the whole room fell awkwardly silent for what seemed like forever.

"Well...go on" Divine probed Ezekiel then Ezekiel put his phone down and stood up with a smirk on his lips but I couldn't look at him anymore. On top of getting humiliated, he's definitely going to fire me. Way to go Divine.

"And who said I didn't like him?" Ezekiel said and my eyes went wide with surprise from what he just said looking at him as he walked past Divine and came close to me. Divine  laughed hysterically pointing a finger at him saying