SIXTEEN

Aiden's POV

I hope I didn't say anything that would put Ezekiel in trouble with Immy. For some reason I can't bring myself to hate her no matter what she does, except of course if she kills Ezekiel, but still. Sometimes I feel like all this is my fault. Ezekiel on the other hand that son of a bitch left me hanging just like his ex boyfriend...wow I have no shame. I almost got fucked by Divine...I face palmed myself as I kept walking through a long hall way noticing a door on the side of a wall that I don't think I've ever seen before.

Curiosity of course got the best of me so I first looked around to see if there's anyone which there wasn't and then I opened the door quickly and stepped in. As soon as I closed the door, it went pitch black so I tapped on the walls to try and find a switch but I failed so I had to open the door again to get some light in only to notice the light switch right next to the door. Damn ass

A few steps in front of me where those little things that hang from a door but string like. I walked forward pushing them out of my way only to reveal an even bigger room but I couldn't tell exactly what was in it since the light I switched on only lit that part I left behind me so I figured the switch would as well be in the same spot and I was right.

The light though was blue and a little mixture of red with most of everything hanging from the walls being black. It actually looked nice.

"Also What the hell is all this" I said out loud staring in awe at a leather covered table in the middle of the room and All the walls that where being covered by stuff. I looked closer and I noticed whips, chains, blind folds, ropes and other things I couldn't really make out. There were wooden stairs leading up to God knows where and a huge x on the wall right up ahead, a long mirror on the right and on my left was a chair...well one that looks like a king sat in but it wasn't really parallel to the mirror.

"You need to control where your legs take you Mr Ex President " Divine mocked startling me from behind and I turned around to face him. He looked beaten and messed up but seemed like he didn't mind.

"What happened to you?" I asked acting concerned.

"Someone got mad that I touched his princess...I wonder how he found out though" with the statement sounding like it was being directed more to me. Am I the princess? I don't think so. Wait did I accidentally mention anything about my little encounter with Divine? problem is that I was mad and I don't even remember. The only vivid scene being that hot one I had with him Ez.

I decided to brush it off anyways focusing on what's right in front of me at the moment.

"Is this a slaughter room?" I changed the subject, breaking the silence but genuinely wondering what all of this is. I could recognize some of the whips since Ezekiel had used similar ones on me plus the blind folds but I see knives. Not the big ones but the size enough to get you worried and don't get me started on the spiky things as well.

"No it's not...you really have no idea what this is do you" he said with a smirk on his face.

"Otherwise I wouldn't have asked" I mirrored it but mine more of a smile than a smirk.

"This is my dungeon" he said looking around at everything with pride.

"So I was right, you torture people here" and he chuckled

"No..." he said then walked closer to me bending down a little so his face was inches away from mine and continued saying

"I pleasure people from here" then continued walking around me as he gently passed his hand on the leather on the table.

"So why all these things...don't you end up hurting someone?" I wondered looking at all the sharp things. I mean who would be down for this kind of torture...agree to disagree I debated with myself, a smile lingering on my lips at the thought.