TWELOVE

Present day
Warning ⚠️ some triggers(kinda)
unedited
Aiden's POV

It's been days maybe weeks now honestly I can't tell since I was kidnapped and I'm tired of being locked up here. I have no phone and the only Improvement made was that I'm authorized to go out of my room and walk around the house but no setting foot outside. I wonder why Ezekiel hasn't come to see me yet. Maybe immy was right... he never cared for me . Speaking of which, Immy came through again once or twice to threaten me and then comfort me just as usual.

Divine had kept his promise though ...we still have all the meals together but not in my room anymore. We do it on the dining table and he's no longer as cold as he used to be. I've seen him smile sometimes but I still don't want to get used to the fact that this could be my life until I die.

Dinner was mostly quiet this time because he wasn't asking me why I haven't eaten a specific dish but I noticed him stealing a glance or two at me the entire time. After that though I went back to my room and since I didn't have much to do, I just sat down on my bed and I closed my eyes remembering Ezekiel. The one thing that actually brought life to me. I Hate him but he makes me feel things and I really did miss him a lot and its been long since I've felt something so I mean why not. If I'm stuck here might as well pleasure myself since I have no one else to do it for me.

I slowly started caressing my neck while closing my eyes imagining Ezekiel's hands on me. I went lower to my chest touching my nipples through the fabric and they were already hard so I kept going lower to my torso. I quickly took my shirt off and my pants sending them across the room.

I palmed myself through my shorts but as soon as i did I remembered that there are cameras in my room he's probably watching. Well then I'll give him what he wants. And then my stupid idea began.

I didn't push myself back on the bed but rather stayed on the edge right in front of the camera and I slowly slid my hand down into my boxers and I gasped throwing my head back. I moved my hand up and down very slowly knowing very well that he's watching but while I did someone budged in startling me making me pull my hand out. It was him.

We stared at each other for a split second. I searched for anything on his face. Something I can read but then he was plain so Instead of dressing up though I just removed my boxers ignoring the fact that he just walked into my room. I know this is a bad idea and I might die just now but I don't care anymore. He walked up to me and before I put my hand back on my member he pulled my hand away and lifted me off the bed.

"What are you doing?" He asked looking straight in my eyes and biting down on his jaw.

"What does it look like I'm doing" I teased smiling.

"You can't do that in front of the cameras" he said narrowing his eyes at me

"Why not... I didn't ask for them. Besides I've been too deprived" i said and moved my eyes to his lips which makes me wonder why all these men are taller than me.

"you know how that feels don't you" I said and he turned around to leave and I held his hand.

"Help me...please..I promise I won't do it again" and that's when he pulled out his gun and pointed it at me but I didn't flinch one bit in fact I didn't even turn my eyes to look at it

"You don't mean that also my boyfriend pulled those on me quite a lot I got used" I said and walked closer to him getting the gun out of his hand slowly even if he resisted at first but he let it go and I threw it on the ground and he looked at it like he was a kid and I just took his pacifier away.

I turned his head to me whispering

"I've seen the way you look at me"and he opened his mouth to say something and I put a finger on him.

" don't talk"I whispered next to his lips. The air was tense and sensual and he didn't move his eyes away from my lips so I tagged at the rim of his shirt then abruptly tore a piece from it that was long enough and he just looked down at the damage I just made but seemed not to mind ...of course since he's all sorts of rich.

"But...I..I" he stammered and yah he seemed nervous and like he'd never done this before even if he has but he came in my room so its not my fault whatever happens.

"I'll be your guide" and then I turned around. I might seem fine just standing here naked but my conscience is killing me. I feel like I'm cheating on Ezekiel...but he had his good time with my wife so fuck him.

"Tie this around my eyes" I said lifting my hand that had the torn piece and he slowly grabbed it and tied it around my eyes. At this point I knew for sure that I was just either being too horny or stupid but if he's going to kill me...he should just do it without me watching.

Since I was already next to the bed I just climbed on and went on all fours. I swallowed hard then piped up

"Spank me" and honestly I thought he wouldn't do it which would be OK but its worth a try and I miss it so much.

There was silence for a while and maybe i thought i pushed him too hard

"You don't ha...ahhh" and I felt a spank making me mourn the rest of my sentence and I bit down on my lip.

"Keep telling me what you want"his voice so calm and filled with lust and I smiled at the fact that he's actually liking this.

Divine's POV
Watching Aiden in this position reminded me so much of Ezekiel. He was a stubborn one though and that's precisely why I liked him. Even when he was my bottom, he still liked telling me what he wants...more like giving me orders and I enjoyed every bit of it. It turned me on so much.

"Again" I heard Aiden say snapping me out of my trance and I gave him another spank on his butt cheek. He looks even better in person when he's naked. Not that I put cameras in his bathroom but then sometimes I think he forgot that he had cameras in his room and just decided to come change from here.

"Harder" he said and  I spanked him and didn't wait for him to ask again when I spanked him again and again until he was panting and his butt had turned a bright red. His tolerance for pain is going to drive me insane.

"What else do you want?" I asked losing myself in the moment. He turned around and lay on the bed facing the ceiling.

"Get on top of me" he said and without removing any of my clothes i just climbed on hovering on top of him.

"Spread my legs" he said and I used my legs to spread his wide.

"Kiss me" he said and I swallowed hesitating a bit but his lips were right there...parted slightly for me and plump as ever. Now I see why Dana likes him...he's beautiful. I bent down closer to him and smashed my lips against his in a desperate kiss. It was only when I kissed him that I realized how much I've missed this. It'd been long since I've been with a...man in particular.

He pulled away from the long kiss and said next to lips

"Wrap your hands around me and tease me" and saying that I was hard is an understatement. I slowly slid my hand down and wrapped them around his hard member and just started teasing his tip which was dripping.

"Like that" he breathed and I kept going as I kissed him occasionally dropping down to his neck and lower to his collar bone. He was mourning...the sound was compelling.

"Move your hand" he said and then I lifted my head to look in his eyes and I saw Ezekiel's face and I paused. He was there waiting on me I think. He licked his almost dry lips in anticipation but after Some seconds he pulled the blind fold off his eyes to stare at me and ask

"What?" But I couldn't go on. He's Ezekiel's man and I'm taking advantage of his loneliness. This isn't right. I quickly lifted myself off of him and as I walked out he called my name and I don't think he has ever done it since well he pronounced it wrongly but I didn't look back and went straight to my room.

I sat down to watch what he was doing when I left and he was at it already. Touching himself and mourning and arching his back off the bed. It hurt down there but it felt wrong. I can't touch myself to this so I stood up and walked to the bathroom to take a cold shower.