TWENTY FOUR

Tonys POV

"Guys...is it always this smooth?" Aiden whispered as we walked through a dark hallway.

"No. Something's definitely wrong." I replied seeing this isn't right at all because usually at this point there would be bullets flying everywhere.

"Sir we're all clear here. It's like there's no one here." A voice came through the walkie talkie.

"Copy that. Stay alert though. We'll meet outback"

"Copy"

"Why do I feel like we're walking right into a trap." Divine spoke up and I really feel the same here. He broke the door open, one that seemed like it was the last one for us. I started feeling like either Ezekiel was moved or he was never here to begin with but then When we walked through the door, I saw him hanging with blood all over his body. Is he dead. I asked myself as Aiden and Divine ran to him. Divine cut the ropes holding him up as Aiden held him so he wouldn't fall. But something still didn't feel right.

"He's alive." Divine shouted and took his coat off throwing it on Ezekiel.

The room was dark and from where I stood the only person I could see was Ezekiel who was in the spotlight. I kept quite for a moment just trying listening to everything around me but these three and that's when I heard it. I slowly drew my knife from my sides and just threw it into the darkness hoping I'm wrong but then After it'd landed I heard a loud thud and then I pointed my gun in that direction but it was too late.

The lights went on and there they were. All of them pointing guns at us with the woman in the middle and the one guy I threw the knife at on the ground. Technically speaking we were dead.

"Nice throw. But You didn't think I'd let you leave that easily now did you?...Where is he?" She shouted from across the room

"Who" I asked stupidly like I didn't know who she was talking about yet it was as clear as day.

"My gift or you all die" she hissed and before I opened my mouth to say something stupid more like stall, Aiden piped up

"I'm here immy. Let them go." Aiden said as he walked past me

"What are you doing." I whispered not sure what his game was but still I'm not leaving him behind.

"It's ok. You take him home safe. I'll be fine." Then went on walking to his wife and as soon as he made it to her side,

"Oh my God you've changed. I almost didn't recognize you honey." She said as she spread out her arms and hugged him but Aiden didn't return the hug. The room went silent for what seemed like forever and then next thing I heard was

"Kill them all" she said and it was obvious. It's not like we haven't been here a couple of times. We ran out of the way to take cover when they began firing at us.

"We need back up now." I screamed through the walkie talkie as divine and I fired back as much as we could.
Before I knew it, there was more fire which meant our men had come. I took one look and Aiden and immy were gone.

"We need to move." I said to Divine and proceeded to help with Ezekiel and we went on as we were being covered.

"Immy." Ezekiel breathed when we finally made it out making her stop before they got into the car. When she heard us, she pointed her gun at Aiden. This woman is really crazy.

"No one has to die today. I just want to leave with my husband." She said but divine and I had our guns pointed towards her.

"You don't have to do this lady." I said but she looked like she wasn't going to give up and I really don't care if Aiden hates me for this but surely she was going to pull the trigger so I decided to be the worst hero. I pulled the trigger and straight to her chest the bullet went although was is it me or did someone else shoot.

I looked over to Divine and he was looking at me too and smiling. Of course. He shot too. Immy fell to the ground and Aiden followed... but not to die, just crying. He really loved her even after all she'd done to him. I looked at her body on the ground and the only hole she had on her body was the one I had put in her, or so I presumed. Divine never misses or did he intend to and before I could concoct another concept in my head for why he did he answered my doubts saying

"I never miss." Which would only mean we both shot in the same place.

A/N ok I really am the worst at fight descriptions but I hope it wasn't bad