TEENTY NAIN

Tony's POV.
"Do you have everything you need?" Divine asked.

"Yah. Are you sure you don't want to come with me to the burial?" I replied as I zipped up the duffel bag that had my clothes.

"As much as I hate him, I wouldn't let him be buried away from home so as soon as you get there and hopefully find his body. Bring it home for me will you. I'll surely attend his burial then with a fat smile." He said with a sheepish smile on his face then came in closer to me and cupped my cheeks and gave me an open mouth kiss on my cheek.

"I won't be able to drive you to the airport baby but I wish I could."

"I didn't ask you to. I've been fine before I met you, yah"

"No you've not....God I really hope he's in hell." He stated with a hint of jealousy in his voice.

"You really hate him that much?" I asked frowning my  face mocking him in the process.

"Of course I don't but then again something tells me I'm going to regret not coming with you."  I then carried my bag off the ground and lightly kissed his cheek.

"You'll be fine." I whispered with a devilish smile on my face then turned around and left.

************************************************

I came up at the address I was told and at first looked at the house which wasn't half as bad but still for someone like him. This is quite...humbling. I rang the door bell and stood there waiting for the door to open and it didn't. Was it the wrong address? I thought to my self then banged the door with my fist but just as fast heard a gun coaching from inside.

"Woa Wait it's just me." I blurted out before I could get my brains blown out. After a few seconds, the locks on the door started clicking non stop and then the door finally opened. I carried my bags off the ground and entered into the house. It was actually quite bigger than the outside which makes completely no sense. There was a marble dining table with a kitchen on the side. The living room was quite warm and welcoming with a huge painting on the wall, a chandelier that looked like drops of rain right above it and a huge flat screen mounted into the wall. The only difference between this house and what he normally likes was the fact that not much light came into the house.

"The house looks small from outside. I had actually started to think you had let your guard down." I said to the bearded man standing behind me.

"You of all people should know I like to make an impression even in the ugliest of situations." He said back as he proceeded to help me with the bags.

"So this is where you're going to stay forever?" I asked since as much as the house looks welcoming and like it has a woman's touch here and there, it still felt somewhat lonely. Even I wouldn't want to live like this.

"Not forever. Just until the world has forgotten about my existence."he shouted from the kitchen and that's when I got an epiphany.

"Hey by the way...Where is he?" I asked as I moved to take a seat on the sofa and he came following behind handing me a glass of whiskey and then taking a seat across from where I was.

"Somewhere. I really don't want to talk about his details until I know for sure. Besides he's better off thinking I'm dead." He said sounding concerned on the last statement but what he said at first had me thinking and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Are You seriously thinking that I have a wire.?"I said in disbelief of why he would even think that.

"You can never be too sure." He replied with a smirk

"Do You want me to undress so you can take a look?"  I joked and He raised his eyes as he hummed as if thinking then piped up saying.

"Actually that would be a good idea. I wonder why I didn't begin with that."

"Oh fuck you Ezekiel..."I mused

"Uuuh what happened to respect and language?" He said and I almost rolled my eyes but of course I know he's my boss and I cannot forget that but still I decided to play around putting my hand on my mouth and widely opening my eyes saying

"Am I going to get punished?." Then laughed looking at the screen that was at the lowest volume but had a song playing but when I moved my eyes to his direction seeing he had kept quiet i noticed he was looking at me so intently with that smirk still implanted on his lips.

"What?" I asked not sure what he was doing.

"You're right...Maybe you should get punished." His voice went down an octave and his aura had changed completely but I still didn't want to assume anything so I just went on with my stupidity

"Right and how do you plan on doing that."

"Well that depends on what you prefer." And yah it wasn't just my imagination anymore. He sounded serious and sensual too. Tension grew in the air and his eyes were filled with lust yet still I didn't want to jump to conclusions because he likes to play a lot. I picked up my glass and took a sip to kind of cool myself down and think about what I'm supposed to say next which came in quite easily.

"Let me see...I've grown to like breath play maybe a little spanking here and there oh and sounding, I like that too"

"Mmm you like going extreme." 

"What can I say...I like to impress my master." I shrugged and then he chugged down his whiskey and stretched his hand to place the glass on the table that was also made of glass so the impact of the two emitted quiet the sound. I tightly held onto my glass as I watched him get up from his seat and walked to me. My heart started beating out of my chest knowing I think I might have screwed up a little.

"Drink." He whispered looking at my glass and I hesitantly lifted the glass to my lips and took a sip but as I was moving the glass down, he held it at the bottom gently pushing it back into my lips making me drink all the whiskey. He then took the glass away from me placing it on the glass table as well. He then offered me a hand saying

"Let's see if I can help restore some of your manners." This is definitely not how I imagined the first few minutes would go when I came here. It surely took a turn and I'm not even sure if it's real...if it's about to happen but he sure looked serious.

"Are you scared? I won't bite. I'll only do exactly what you want me to do." He said I guess seeing that I had hesitated.

"Of course I'm not scared. I was just thinking about whether you'll manage to even find an ounce of respect left." Even though at this point I was really about to pee myself.

"Oh we'll see about that." He concluded and then I took his hand which most certainly was something I wasn't supposed to do to begin with...