FFIFTEEN

I was so caught up in my sorrows and yearns for Aiden I didn't realize I had a snake living right under my roof. Honestly I never thought she was this bright but most importantly why. Why did she do it. I don't remember being bad to her. As far as I'm concerned i fuck her good so why. Maybe I killed one of her relatives? Nah that was a long time ago I don't think I did. Or maybe it's Aiden. I suddenly remembered that one night I talked to her in her room before she left for her date. She seemed pretty cold. So Aiden is the answer here.

I sat in my living room waiting for her to return from wherever she was wondering who else she's working with. It was late in the night. I stood up and got a glass of whiskey then went back and sat down. One two sips and the door opens and she steps in.

I don't think she noticed I was seated there though judging from how She took her heels off and pushed them to the side with her feet then dropped her bag on the ground whilst twisting her head side to side as she closed her eyes.

"Where were you?" I asked and she shot her head in my direction her eyes wide open.

"God Ezekiel you scared the shit out of me" she said while taking in a deep breath.

"I was...out with a friend" she said obviously lying but I wasn't sure if it was the friend part or the whole statement. She turned to walk away and I stood up.

"I'm not done yet" I said chugging the last of the whiskey and putting the glass down. I inched towards her closing the distance and she seemed shaken I could tell but made an effort to hide it.

"What do you want" she said swallowing hard right after and I lifted my hand to caress her face with a. Smirk on my face.

"I just thought maybe I could show you something. Give you a proper introduction into my and Aiden's world. You're part of us right and I'm sure Aiden would love the idea." I said then walked her to the bedroom. She had a mixture of both excitement and worry on her face. I was never really going to do anything with her that's for sure but I wanted to corner her.

"Strip" I commanded and then moved to grab ropes from the drawer. They were new and I hadn't even used them on Aiden yet but now that I'm about to put them on Immy, I doubt I'll ever use them on him. After I'd gotten everything else though I walked to her naked self and then started strapping her in...correction suspended her even though she wasn't so off the ground and yea it took me some time but we got there.

I made sure to make the ropes on the feet tight enough but loosened the ones on her wrists. She kept giggling the whole time starting to enjoy this facade. I lastly put a blind fold on her face then grabbed my whip.

"I'm guessing you're good with numbers. Count" I said then raised my hand and landed the first thrash on her ass and before she could count I laid the second and third. She was Already breathing hard and I don't even think she bothered counting as well. I moved closer to her and moved my hand to her chest squeezing one of her nipple hard as I whispered.

"I didn't hear you count. Unless you want me to go back to zero"

"No no...I'll count" she said and then I went back in my spot and whipped her the fourth time but this time making sure it's not rapid because I wanted her to count which she did.

By the tenth whip I was satisfied Just a little with her ass shinning a crimson red. I mean if I can't kill her then might as well just torture her since obviously Aiden would hate me if I did.

"Let's play a little game of truth" I said dropping the whip on the ground and moving closer to her. I pulled her back by her waist bumping her into me. I think I'm getting a little carried away.
I slowly slid my hand down to her p*ssy and she gasped throwing her head back onto my shoulder.