ELEVEN

Immaculate's POV

My phone buzzed on the table while I was in the bathroom and Incase you're wondering...yes we sleep in separate rooms. Well me in particular because Ezekiel and Aiden sleep in one room. I had to let them be anyways at some point. I didn't even enjoy watching them anymore...now that I say it out loud it sounds even wireder.

I walked out of the bathroom naked with foam still on my body and even though I didn't know who was calling, it kind of excited me a little. It's not like I get that many calls here anyways. I should probably even move back to the states. I picked the phone up and said my hellos but the person on the other end of the line took some time to speak.

"Hello" he said. It was a man and that's when I took the phone off my ear to recognize the number, it was unknown.

"Do you wanna have dinner with me tonight?" he continued and that's when I remembered his voice. I needed a destruction and it just fell out of the skies.

"Yes" I breathed thinking of how straight to the point he was.

"I'll pick you up in a few minutes " and then he hang up. I put the phone down and rashed back to the bathroom to get done with taking a shower then after rummaged through my clothes for a dress but while I was at it, I was startled by Ezekiel standing at the door.

"How long have you been standing there?"I asked only noticing his presence now and went on with what I was doing.

"Iong enough to know you're going out". I posed and looked at him confused.

"How exactly did you know...I only said like one word"

"I know but that smile on your face surely said a million things right after you hang up the phone and ran back to the bathroom. Don't worry your secret's safe with me" he concluded and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"It's safe with you in the case that you're fucking my husband and you wouldn't want to be the one to tell him or that it would be convenient for you if I found someone else so I can leave you two to have fun" I snarled and even I noticed how rude that might have come off as.

"Ouch!" He exclaimed then continued saying "he loves you and even though you might not believe it, sometimes it feels like I can't compete with you besides my plan was never to tear you apart. At least I made that known to him."

"Oh, what was it then" then he slowly and quietly walked towards me and picked up a necklace from the table and tied it around my neck like he was my husband with a huge smile on his face and then bent down next to my ear but looking at me through the mirror and said.

"It was love at first sight and I wasn't going to let anything or anyone ruin that for me. Not my father, not my brother.... and Certainly not you." And then he kissed my cheek and god knows that felt like he knew something about me or maybe knows about my encounter with that man and the worst feeling I  know I hate experiencing is when someone randomly guesses something so fucking true about you because it then might get harder to play off the guilt so I flashed an ingenuine smile at him and just played along. Now I hate him more than ever.

"You look beautiful and be careful out there." He whispered then walked away but before he left...

"I'm staying out late. Incase he asks tell him I'm out with a friend." And then watched through the mirror as he disappeared.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Where are we going" I asked the man seated next to me.

"You'll see" he replied whilst slowly sliding his hand to touch my thigh. With a smile on his face. Oh he's interested.

I just kept looking out the window taking in the trees and everything else. Surely we weren't going to a restaurant or a dinner at that. The car though suddenly stopped and the man opened his door and stepped out then I waited for him to come open mine. He looked like he was going to do it anyways.

"Welcome to my home" he said and I looked at the place quite blown.

"I'm sorry we had to come in through the back, I didn't want to scare you" he said snapping me out of my trance.

"Wait this is the back?" I asked quite astonished because it looked like it was the front.

"Yes" then he led the way in and I noticed the many guards well at least I'm thinking they are since they were holding guns but I'm guessing every big person here has.

"So why all the men" I asked not exactly interested or anything but feeling just a little threatened.

"You really don't know who I am?"he replied with a smile and I mirrored it replying with a stern no.

"Hmmmm And to think you were scared of me all this time knowing who I was."

"I'm not scared" I said this time keeping eye contact with him to try and confuse him.

"Fine then I'll tell you after dinner, that's if you'll stay, please." he concluded. And I wasn't yet satisfied with this.

"At least give me a clue. I don't like staying in the dark. For all I know you could be some really dangerous psychopath " I said.

"So you admit you're scared then.....I'm the leader of the white walls" he said and I frowned my face in confusion.

On the day of the kidnap.

Divine's POV

I was mad already for a full week and didn't even think I'd keep up with the anger because usually when you are mad at someone and excited to get back at them, you are supposed to do it as soon as possible if not then you cool down. At the moment I was pissed at Ezekiel for that encounter at The Penile House. No one leaves me hanging. I do that. I'm the one who leaves people hanging. I love Ezekiel more than anything but that doesn't mean that I won't hurt him and enjoy every last bit of it.

I got to his house in fact not sure if I'd find him home or not but it would be better if he wasn't. My men went in first when someone opened the door. I walked in after some seconds and noticed one holding Immaculate at gun point so I waved my hand at him as a signal then said.

"Ease down there boy" and he loosened up his grip.

"I was starting to think you where never going to show up" immaculate piped up pulling herself away from the man holding her looking like she was all kinds of uncomfortable.

"You're going to have to stay in position darling and do what you do when someone is holding you at gun point."

"Fine" she replied frustrated from the voice and then the same man who was holding her before did it again and that's when I moved out just one more time. I like to make an entrance. She screamed that name of the alleged person I was here for and I knew.... Show time.