FOURTEEN

I dashed into the room And immediately started looking around for Aiden since his bed was made but then decided to call his name too as I looked around in the bathroom and everywhere.

"I'm right here" he said his voice coming from right in front of me but at the widow. How did I not see him the first time.

But there was something dismal about him. I saw it in his eyes. It's like he didn't want to see me.  He seemed cold and distant. Worse than when I'd just met him. No expressions or even remorse about what he was doing. It's as if he was saying it's my fault that he is here and I don't even care to rescue him which he could be right about. He was wearing the Why did you bother coming face. Like he was fine right here where he was. I decided not to get close to him even though It killed me inside. I really wanted to walk up to him and give him a hug and kisses or even fuck him right here and now.

"You don't seem pretty excited to see me" I piped up and in my head that was meant to humor him but it didn't even make me smile.

"Well you know how to take your time don't you" he scoffed and then walked slowly to me and I didn't make a movement waiting for what he was about to do.

"Since clearly you can see that I'm doing fine. You can go back to your free life fucking my wife and I can stay here just waiting for you to make your mind up and be my Superman like the idiot I am" and that was it for me. Before he could walk past me I grabbed his arm tightly and dragged him to the wall because I don't see the bed being convenient enough for me.

As soon as his back hit the wall he whimpered and struggled to free himself but I had used my other free hand to hold his other arm and keep him in place.

"First of all I don't fuck your wife..." before I could continue he cut me off saying.

"Don't fucking lie to me I know you did."Wait how does he even know this.

"Aiden it was one time and I was angry I didn't even know what I was doing" and then he chuckled looking to his side like he was irritated and fed up. I slowly slid my hands off him feeling defeated and wrecked.

"Leave Ezekiel, don't come back"he declared and I felt my heart sink to my feet watching while he walked away. This is most definitely not how I imagined seeing Aiden again would be. He hates me and I can feel it. I lost all hope of ever getting him back and all because of a stupid talk. There was nothing left here to do so I turned on my heels not even looking back at him. Before I could reach for the door knob though.

"Ass hole"Aiden mumbled and I paused tilting my head to the side as if looking back at him but not necessarily.

"What did you just say?" I asked feeling provoked. In a good way.

"I said ass hole" he repeated now more clearly but still not so loud but enough for me to hear. A smirk almost escaped my lips just knowing that he's still there. He wants me to get angry and angry I shall be.

I turned around my face serious as ever and I knew I was supposed to act fast with these kinds of things but I wanted to savor the moment. I walked towards him and before I could get to where he was he took a step back seeming scared but then I acted faster when I wrapped my hands around his neck pulling him by it to me. Our faces where mere inches away. We breathed the same air for some time , me just staring at his lips and thinking of a fake angry fit to throw at him.

Before I could though I tightened the grip around his neck.

"I dare you to say those words again" I said in my deep voice provoking him. I just really wanted something to get me angry so I can do what I want well. He opened his mouth to say something but I didn't let him when I pulled my hand away from his neck and dragged him, again, but this time to a table. Which makes me wonder why there's one in his room and why he's always standing in the wrong spots. I leaned him against it and pressed myself closer to him.

"You forgot how to respect me" I said next to his lips just stalling a little longer.

"And you forgot how to love me" there it is. I lifted his legs off the ground and sat him on the table and kept eye contact with him. I leaned in to kiss him but hesitantly and I watched as he parted his lips coming closer as well but then I pulled back then I slid my hands up and down his thighs while occasionally digging my fingers into the fabric of his pants. I could tell he wanted me to be faster than this but I liked the torture. I missed it and I know a part of him wants it too.

He exhaled deeply out of frustration and anticipation then suddenly grabbed my head bringing me in for a kiss but I resisted.

"Fucking prick" he whispered and I smiled then undid his pants and pulled his dick out and watched as he looked down at what I'm doing, his breath hitching. I squeezed him gradually as I went even harder just enough for him to put his hand on my shoulder and squeeze as his mouth hang open in a silent moan.

"Who am I?" I asked and he hesitated then I squeezed even harder and then he immediately said

"Master" And I leaned in closer to his lips. He was still breathing hard into my mouth.

"Say it again" I probed him

"Mast-nghhhh" as soon as he said it again I squeezed and he threw his head back with the hottest grunt I've heard in a long time. I then started moving my hand and attacked his neck. He smelt different though. It could be because he has been here for a long time or maybe the shampoo but what doesn't make sense is why the scent is familiar. I didn't mind it a lot though getting destructed by his mourns and whimpers but that's when he did it. He said his name. Not my name but Divine's name and saying it wrongly too.

I don't even think he realized it but then I had to stop. I pulled my head up to his face and gently kissed his lips and before I walked away with my boner in my pants I said.

"I'll be back for you, I promise" and then he pulled me back

"Finish What you started" he said but I had more pressing matters at the moment.

"You're allowed to touch yourself" and heard as he cursed while I walked away.

"WHERE IS HE" I shouted through the hall way. One of his guards came to stop me but I was too mad I punched him in the face leaving him on the ground and kept moving calling his name. And then I saw him standing there in his living room looking at me like he was waiting for his fate and I had to give it to him.

I gave him one hard blow that didn't put him on the ground. He's strong I know so I hit him the second and by the third one he was on the ground and even then I attacked him from down there.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?" I asked.

"I didn't do anything" he replied and he was lying so I punched his face again.

"I could smell you all over him you moron." I was panting and sweating I think but he was doing nothing just laying there taking all the punches.

"FIGHT BACK...hit me" I screamed but nothing until I got up off him and cursed. I turned around charging towards him.

"If Aiden stops loving me it'll all be your fault" I said pointing a finger at him for emphasis.

"Me?" He said then laughed as he got a hanky from his court to clean the blood off. Why is he laughing for fucks sake.

"Why don't you try asking your partner... his wife"

"What are you talking about" and he just looked at me with a smile on his busted lip.

"Fucking answer me" but then I got an epiphany. That's how Aiden knew about me fucking her. She told him.

"So this is where she spends most of her time. Feeding ideas into Aiden and you...you worked with her this whole time." Fuck how did I not see that sooner and the fact that Divine wasn't saying a word all proved my point further.

I turned around to walk out of his house and noticed the man I punched in the hall way pointing his gun towards me and shooting it too but he missed and I wasn't ready for this so I pulled out mine and shot him but those were two simultaneous gunshots I heard. I looked back and Divine was holding his gun out as well. He shot him too and He shot to kill but I shot for the man to live later but I guess now it's useless.

"No one kills you but me" he said and then I turned walking out to my car and got in. That was kinda satisfying.

"Drive" I instructed and Tony started the car immediately.