TEN

Ezekiel's POV

Flash Back(days ago)

"From now on don't go out of the house...both of you" I said and they both looked at me with the questioning looks.

"Just don't ...please...until I resolve this OK?"

"Yah sure thing" Immy replied but Aiden didn't since he was already back to eating his food.

"Aiden" I called out  his name and he hummed his response.

"Do not leave the house am I clear" and he smiled at me his look mixed with a little seduction.

"Yes sir" he replied and then put his fork down and stood up from the table.

"Where are you going" I asked

"To bed" he replied and I know that look almost too well. Damn his horny ass.

___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___*__

There was at least one person capable of getting close to Aiden. The only reason for it being me though and the fact that I've been seeing some of his men around my house which he doesn't even care to hide since I see them in broad day light....but then what doesn't make sense is why they'd asked about Dylan. That brother of mine just knows how to disorganize everything and everyone and now all his messes are on me.

The only way I could meet with him though was at night at his usual place...that's if he still even frequents it and although I didn't lose his number, my ego just won't let me do it and besides I needed to finish this in person once and for all.

I walked into the place. The music was smooth and the light was red and deemed, it really depended on the room you're in at the moment. At first glance one would call it a brothel or just a place for an orgy but it still smelt like old times. Feet and sex to be exact and up until now I just couldn't understand why people here walk bare footed. I would never.

I walked past several men. Some making out, others having sex and still have the audacity to stare at me with the come join us eyes but I wouldn't blame them. The place was right but just not for me. Even back then when he used to bring me here, I never really liked it but because I loved him I had to bare just to make him happy.

I walked through a long hall way that seemed unending trying to get to where he usually liked to hang. As soon as I opened the door he was right there surrounded by men but clothed. I stood there for the longest time possible just looking at him and he not noticing me but rather looking from one man on his side to another but seeming unmoved like he wasn't impressed by what they were doing. He's fucking picky I know that for a fact but then he finally noticed me and immediately his features lit up like he was a kid and his mom had bought him that gift he has been longing for, for as long as he can remember.

He immediately signaled to all the other men to leave such that now it was just him and I left in the room.

"I was under the impression that you were avoiding me" he piped up whilst rearranging himself in the leather sofa.

"You, yes but your men...no way. They just keep coming to my house to monitor...I can't help but think, did you lose something in my backyard. I could help you find it you know." I said and I think I caught him off guard judging from how speechless he became. It's either that or he was glad I came because he just couldn't wipe that smile off his face but I kept mine straight and I wasn't even planning on staying long. I was already feeling suffocated.

"Stay away from me Jahed and make sure your men don't come back to my house." And I turned around to leave but before I could even reach for the door, he grabbed my hand and pushed me against the door. He has always been sleek like that. He never lost his touch I guess.

"Dana we need to talk" his voice coming out as sexy and deeply domineering as he can only make it and the way I can remember so well in my head but I won't let him drown me. Not today, so knowing the only weakness he has, I pushed my ass back making contact with his grown bulge and I rubbed just a little for him to loosen his grip. I'm not enjoying this trust me but I have no choice at the moment.

As soon as he loosened his grip though I managed to turn tables and push him against the door with my one side of the arm against his neck trying not to chock him to death and the other holding his bulge threatening to squeeze if he even made a stupid move. I know this makes me seem like a perv or even worse cheating but that's the only way I know with him.

"We have nothing to talk about" I said in his face.

"You still know how to use your hands well I see" he said and then as I let his bulge go he instead just held my hand in place and even made me squeeze so hard that he let out a labored breath because obviously he liked it.

"And you're still a fucking masochist aren't you" he started moving my hand up and down on him and I didn't resist even though I wanted to so badly. My hand started moving against the fabric all on its own when he finally let me go slowly, our eyes keeping that piercing contact like we were both staring right through each other's brains. I kept moving my fingers on him until he broke the eye contact moving his eyes to my lips. He was hard as hell and I knew he wanted more but not on my watch.

I leaned in closer to his ear and I could feel his breath becoming heavy and it's warmth on my skin since he had his head in the crook of my neck but then I whispered.

"Fuck you to hell Jahed" with the greatest coldness I could master in my voice just so it could sink in and then I let him go, pushing him to the side and walked out banging the door on my way. I stood outside for a while waiting to hear if he would do the obvious and that's exactly what he did. He trashed the whole place smashing and breaking. If he could he would fire his gun too but I doubt it and if you don't listen closely, you still can't tell what's going on so I walked away satisfied at what I just did.