SEVEN

Ezekiel's POV

I was already up before the sun could come out but obviously there was enough light outside and all this just to prepare for my meeting with the white walls. Doing this actually reminded me of those times when I used to live in the USA and had to protect Aiden when he was still the president. I subconsciously smiled reminiscing about it. Those were good times for sure...well not very much but compared to what is happening right now they were. I had the upper hand when it came to Aiden's life but now it's someone else.

I looked up in the mirror to arrange my tie and seeing that I was smart enough I walked out and put on my watch then checked wether my gun was fully loaded and I put it in its usual place. Someone could think I'm dressed for a date for sure or some ball party at that but usually I like to dress the part especially if I have to meet other members of different gangs.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I got it out to read the message which was from Tony.

"I'm here" it read and I grabbed my car keys then walked down stairs and out. His bike was packed on the side since he wasn't going to use it so I walked and threw my car keys at him that he caught with no effort and then we got in and he started the car.

___*___*___*___*___*___*___*____*_____

Half way through the silent journey I spoke up breaking the silence since honestly I was nervous which I think he was too but I think it was the fact that it had been way too long since I've been in this business or maybe just the white walls.

"So what did he say"I asked

"Well he didn't say much that was important but he surely sounded excited to work with you" and I gave out a sigh. Maybe it won't be so bad. Maybe I'm just worried for nothing. I tried to convince myself but nothing was working. Finally he made a turn and I knew for sure we were there. You could see just from the numerous men holding guns of all sorts outside of the house that this was a bad idea.

As soon as Tony packed the car he looked back at me.

"Are you sure you don't want to turn back" he asked

"I'm sure" I answered uncertain of my reply even.

"Fine then let's go" he said and he opened his side of the door and I opened mine as well and walked out.

We walked through the door with all the body guards or whoever those men are staring at us. Like Dylan has never represented our family here already.

I don't think I've ever taken the trouble to know who the leader of the white walls is. When we sat down, a young boy walked in. He can't be the one in charge of all these men. Well he wasn't very young but he looked like he was in his early twenties. He sat down across us and crossed his leg over the other.

"So you're the famous favorite Gallagher son" he said his voice lower than I had anticipated.

"So you've heard" I replied with a smile that was actually genuine because I wanted to laugh at his voice but obviously he looks like the brat that would tell his father shoot him he laughed and his father would since well he seems like the only child.

"My father will be with you in a few minutes...he was still taking care of something small." Oh so you're not in charge...I said to myself but I wanted to really make this a conversation.

"We are patient" I replied then leaned back into the chair to get comfortable".

"Get the men something to drink" he ordered and then they brought us whiskey and yes I had to drink.

After a few minutes an old man walked in with blood on his hands and a white cloth that he used to wipe it off. Well he wasn't old-old but he looked like he's the little boy's dad face-wise.