NINETEEN

Ezekiel's POV
.... "meet me at the usual place" I said then hang the phone up. I looked at Tony who was sleeping on my bed. Of course I couldn't let him sleep in the guest room since well he had a gun shot wound and I was worried that if I did it wrongly then he might sleep for real if you know what I mean. He then suddenly started moving like he was waking up.

"Hey sleepy head" I said with a smile on. And then he looked at me with sleepy eyes.

"Hey...did I die" he said softly.

"To be honest you almost did but like the god I am, I saved you. Now I have to take care of you like you're my wife." And then he chuckled.

"I want to go to the bathroom" he said and then I lifted off the bed and slowly got the covers off him. He shifted trying to get his feet off the bed and I quickly stopped him in his tracks.

"Don't move." And then I passed my hands below his body and asked him to put his hand around my neck.

"Don't fold your body. This will hurt a little but it'll fade" then I carried him bridal style but more straighter so that his torso doesn't hurt. As soon as I got him off the bed though he hissed in pain.

"Sorry" I piped up then walked to the bathroom and gently put him down. I stood there waiting for him to do whatever he wanted to do so I can get him back to bed. He stared at me like he was questioning my presence.

"Oh cmon I've been changing you for the past two days and that first day was worse cause I had to clean you up and stuff now if you're afraid to pee in front of me...I really don't get you." Then he furrowed his eye brows.

"I was naked in front of you?" he asked

"Wellll...fine do what you have to do. Call me when you're done" and then I walked out of the bathroom. I stood there waiting on him to get done. After some good minutes of waiting I finally heard the toilet flashing and like the good guy I am I waited for him to call me in but he instead came walking. I panicked running to him.

"What are you doing I told you to call me" I said holding him.

"It's just a gun wound Ezekiel...it's not like I just gave birth. I can move. The pain is subtle." He said

"You didn't complain when I carried you off the bed." I said lowly

"What?" He asked

"Nothing" I replied with a smile. " let me bring you some food. Also I want to bring someone to take care of you while I go out for a while." I continued then walked out

*****************************
"Your boyfriend is surely lucky." He piped up as he ate.

"Why?" I asked not knowing exactly where that came from.

"Hmmm the way you watch me eat and sleep and took care of me yet we're not lovers. I can only imagine what you do for him when he gets sick since you love him a lot." And I laughed

"Do you want to be lovers?" I joked and he smiled and shook his head in wonder and I saw his cheeks flush too.

"I know...my flirting game is good." I continued

"Yah right....by the way weren't you going somewhere?" He said and I know he was escaping the situation that might or might not be getting awkward for him.

"You really don't want me around so bad" I said frowning my face and pouting.

"But What is wrong with you." He said with a smile and then I stood up from the bed.

"Fine I'm leaving. The person whose going to keep an eye on you will be here in like fifteen. Hey I'm glad you didn't die. I don't know what I would have told your kids." I said